October travelers

DH and I will be there from 10/28-11/1
Arrival night I found a beaches and cream so DH and I can indulge in the No way Jose. (We haven't had ice cream in months due to my strict diet. On vacation, the diet will not exist!)
Awesome! I've always wanted to try the kitchen sink, but I can't seem to get a reservation when I have a large enough group.

Last edited:
I finally worked out new dates, and barring any problems changing my tickets(from Four Park Tickets, plus my Halloween ticket) or any remaining hurricanes in the alphabet(we do still have n through z to go), I will be down there, staying off site probably, from October 30th through November 3rd. I have my payday coming into my account that week, so I figured that is the smart thing to do. If anyone is going then and wants to meet up for anything, feel free to get in touch. I haven't booked any of my ADRs yet or really planned out my second Epcot day(the half day will be the day I do the Halloween party....debating between October 31 and November 1st), or really much of the week since I am reworking it.

We'll be there at the same time, woot! I'm drinking around the world with friends that Saturday (we had tank tops made!) and then I'm doing solo through Wednesday. Which food demo are you doing? I'm doing Mix It Make It Celebrate It on Monday, and it's cooking with strawberries. Have fun on your first solo trip!
Thanks! I'm doing the 2:30 cooking demo(Fume Bistro & Bar, Napa).

Oct 3-6. My first mnsshp, and first f+w visit.
I'll be heading to the dark side later that week and am going to see hoop Dee doo review for the first time the 9th.
I'm excited to see all my favorites and try new things, can't wait to see Pandora. Just all around super excited for my trip!
Arriving as your leaving. My first solo trip. Doing the MNSSHP on the 6th. I have to say I'm a little jelly about your going to the dark side. I was torn on what to do this trip, but being my first solo trip it had to be at my happy place. Enjoy Hogwarts.

Arriving as your leaving. My first solo trip. Doing the MNSSHP on the 6th. I have to say I'm a little jelly about your going to the dark side. I was torn on what to do this trip, but being my first solo trip it had to be at my happy place. Enjoy Hogwarts.

Thanks! I was torn also, I have never been to universal and since I was flying down anyway I decided to go for it. I'll still be around property. I'm only doing day trips to universal. Have a great first solo trip too!!

I'll be heading to WDW October 30th through November 3rd. Attending the MNSSHP on November 1st; my first party. Looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival also.

Did you guys see the extended hours for Oct 7th? Now for Saturday & Sunday MK is open 8am-midnight! If anyone hasn't checked park hours for the past few weeks, go look, because they expanded them!

They did. It looks like October hours got a bump for my week as well (18-25). It's definitely welcome news!

Red alert people, they just released a TON of FOP fast passes! Had no issue booking for multiple people & days in October!

Oh my gosh, thank you! I just went on and got one! Lol, my belly hurts i was so excited and fumbling with my phone to check and change a fastpass. Lol serially though, thank you for sharing!

Red alert people, they just released a TON of FOP fast passes! Had no issue booking for multiple people & days in October!
THANK YOU!!! I just got FoP for my AK day on 10/7. That is an EMH day, and I was worried about a long wait since I'm doing the Donald Breakfast with ROL FP+ in the morning. Now I don't have to think about cancelling. You made my day. :-)

DH and I will be there from 10/28-11/1
Staying at the Grand Floridian for the first time!

I booked this trip last month and wasn't expecting to get many ADRs with times that would work for us, but so far I'm having the best luck!

Arrival night I found a beaches and cream so DH and I can indulge in the No way Jose. (We haven't had ice cream in months due to my strict diet. On vacation, the diet will not exist!)
The next morning we have the California Grill Brunch. We are also planning on doing Cape May cafe dinner, the wave Breakfast, MNSSHP on Halloween Night. We might spend some time in the world showcase, but I'm not sure yet. We we're unimpressed last year with F&W.

I was lucky enough to book before my FP+ window opened and we were able to get FOP! We also opted to do the new frozen ride since we skipped it last trip.

I'm not really worried about the crowds because I've been the week after Christmas...so every trip since that one I mentally plan for those crowds and I'm always pleasantly surprised when it's not THAT busy.

Wow! You got really lucky. I booked ADRs right at 180 days and had issues getting beaches and cream at any normal time.

You'll love the Grand! It's my favorite hotel on property! The lobby is so relaxing, and the CMs are great.

I'll be there Oct. 22-27th. Plan is to golf a little bit, hit up the F&W booths and maybe hit up a water park since disney is upgrading DVC gold passes to platinum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!