October travelers

Funny....you leave the same day I arrive(or have planned to, but it depends on how my lawsuit turns out if I still get to go(debt collector sued me) or not....trying to settle it out of court).

Hope it all turns out okay and you are able to go on your trip!

I just booked this morning for 10/27-10/30 and got a ticket for MNSSHP on the 27th arrival day. Can't believe I did this and so looking forward to this trip then December trip!

Only made one dinner ressie so far for Jiko and hoping for 30% off still with AP discount, if not I am fairly sure they are at 20%.

Got a great AP deal at CSR.
They're still doing the 30%, it just has to be for dinner before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm. In between that it's the 20% discount.

Brian...We are missing each other by 9 days! I'm there 10/2-10/9. Hope you're doing well.

This is my 2nd solo trip. Normally I travel with my family. I'm doing 4 tours, seeing Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba for the last time, and doing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the 3rd. If anyone is overlapping, say hi if you see me!
You're there now! Jealous! I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't wait. :D Are you worried about the weather? I'd love to hear if the tropical depression is really making it rain as much as my weather app is saying it is.

You're there now! Jealous! I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't wait. :D Are you worried about the weather? I'd love to hear if the tropical depression is really making it rain as much as my weather app is saying it is.
It's supposed to rain all day today but the temperature is gorgeous. I always expect rain when I come to Florida! Have fun! Tomorrow I'm in AK, Saturday in EPCOT, and Sunday in MK.

It's supposed to rain all day today but the temperature is gorgeous. I always expect rain when I come to Florida! Have fun! Tomorrow I'm in AK, Saturday in EPCOT, and Sunday in MK.
I always expect it too, but for me (and my pool enjoyment) there's a big difference between sunny skies with an afternoon thunderstorm and rain bands from a stupid tropical depression making it rain the whole time. The good news is they *just* updated its path and now it's expected to go way more to the west, so hopefully it'll be normal weather!

I always expect it too, but for me (and my pool enjoyment) there's a big difference between sunny skies with an afternoon thunderstorm and rain bands from a stupid tropical depression making it rain the whole time. The good news is they *just* updated its path and now it's expected to go way more to the west, so hopefully it'll be normal weather!
That's understandable. Glad to hear it's supposed to go more west. I saw the update this morning with it coming close to Florida. I was like "ok. Several poncho days coming up." I'm not spending any time at the pool.

That's understandable. Glad to hear it's supposed to go more west. I saw the update this morning with it coming close to Florida. I was like "ok. Several poncho days coming up." I'm not spending any time at the pool.
At least poncho days mean the park crowds are lighter! And as long as it's not lightning I can still swim. :)

Oh my have so much fun and safe travels!

Is the 30% discount for AP on select restaurants also extended to 12/23?
From what I've heard, yep!
The 30% discount was NOT continued. Only the 45th Anniversary AP discounts was continued which is 10-20% (I think) at 45 different restaurants on Disney Property.

I ate at the Flying Fish tonight, and I am 90% sure that I only got the 20% discount. I also dined early within the original 30% discount time. I am fairly confident that I only got 20%. I only say that, because I just looked at the price of my bill and said ok lol.

I can be wrong, but I have heard that this extra discount at specific hotel restaurants ended September 30th.

The 30% discount was NOT continued. Only the 45th Anniversary AP discounts was continued which is 10-20% (I think) at 45 different restaurants on Disney Property.

I ate at the Flying Fish tonight, and I am 90% sure that I only got the 20% discount. I also dined early within the original 30% discount time. I am fairly confident that I only got 20%. I only say that, because I just looked at the price of my bill and said ok lol.

I can be wrong, but I have heard that this extra discount at specific hotel restaurants ended September 30th.
Aww that sucks!

Thank you

October 19-29 here. Looking forward to MNSSHP. This will only be my second party and the first one I went to in 2015 it was rainy so I didn't get to see the headless horseman ride :(

This morning after weeks of checking I managed to score an elusive 'Ohana reservation for my solo trip. It's this Saturday, October 7th at 9:15 PM.

Because the system won't let you make a reservation for 1 at 'Ohana I had to make it for 2. Just thought I'd offer the second spot if anyone wants to meet up. Given the family style service I thought this would be a good meal to share.

Message me if you're interested! :)
Did you have any problems with this reservation for 1 ? I just scored a reservation at Ohana for October 19th at 6:30PM. Had to make it for 2 also but I'm going alone as of now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!