October Trip Reports w/activity calendar

We are here, site 1806. Crazy hot! It still feels like summer, making it really hard to get into the spirit of Halloween. First time I didn't enjoy setting up. We did most last night and finished today. Went to the MK this morning and left right before The heat got unbearable. Great decision, low crowds and short wait times. Rode SDMT with only a 25 minute wait, rode SM twice, first time the queue was empty, weird sight. Had an issue with our magic bands so off to Guest Services we went. They went above and beyond with two free tickets to MNSSHP :cool1:, so excited, we have never been. Sitting in the AC resting up before we head back over to the MK. Pics of our site.
IMG_1787.JPGIMG_1788.JPGIMG_1789.JPGIMG_1790.JPG

I made it tent loop site 2025. A bit tight backing in. They may move us saterday the 2nd? To a full hook up loop. Good thing i called and asked 3 times and got no, now they dont want me in the tent loop, lol!
Set up my doller store decorations, with some home stuff, not bad. And i agree its hot. Not what i was expecting! 20191029_160433.jpg20191029_160345.jpg20191029_160419.jpg20191029_160404.jpg

Attachments

• 20191029_160419.jpg
    20191029_160419.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1
I made it tent loop site 2025. A bit tight backing in. They may move us saterday the 2nd? To a full hook up loop. Good thing i called and asked 3 times and got no, now they dont want me in the tent loop, lol!
Set up my doller store decorations, with some home stuff, not bad. And i agree its hot. Not what i was expecting! View attachment 448610View attachment 448612View attachment 448611View attachment 448614
Nice looking rig. First pic I've seen of it. Meet at 6 tonight. I'll be over there early to get a table.

Ill look for you guys tomorrow, lol. Took wrong bus, i should have orientated myself with the place first. Nighttime isn't the best to see and figure stuff out. Whoops

I just got back to my site, sorry bud. I left for the pool in the daylight, and then walked to wrong spot, took wrong bus to opposite place i needed to be. Then decided, with olivia in tow that we needed to find our way back. I will visit soon. Hope to meet all along the way.

Christine, Arnold & myself enjoyed our visit with you tonight & love our glasses!!. Hope to see you B4 y'all leave. We will be here until 11/11. So sorry 4077 that we missed you Sunday. My sister flew in Sat., & we were @ MK most of the day. Today we spent approximately 8 hrs @ Epcot. It got too hot even for us Texans & left around 3:30.

For anyone there now. Do the new maps show the new campsite level of Premium Meadow ?

This place was a real zoo yesterday and last night. Golf cart parade was huge. We had dinner at Cal Grill and got boat back after fireworks and light parade. Beach party was in full swing when we returned to fort at 1045pm. Several hundred people dancing and singing untill ???. Lots of empty rocking chairs this morning. People still resting for trick or treat tonight. Clear sky and a bit cooler this morning.

Im up now, lol, dont k ow why we did the early early hours yesterday for HS. We got there at 6am. There were only like 80 cars before us. We got to ride and see everything and out at 1 pm. We did all the rides, even star wars with no wait. Met micky and minnie, and olof, did 3 shows. After that the early wake up of 445 was waring on is. That was good because it was hot, we got out just in time. SDD is a good roller coster, fast, gentle and has nice drop or two. I was pleasently surprised at that. I thought it was more kiddie coaster but its like a low level adult coster. The golf cart parade was good, we watched it from the pool area. The golf cart parade is on you tube. We did stop by and meet Christian after we got our golf cart. We didnt figure out the bus stuff right away, there is a learning curve. Today, pool, explore, and halloween candy!

Attachments

• 20191030_171847.jpg
    20191030_171847.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 8
Forgot to mention that the new ride for me isnt worth it. The land is coll and well done, but the ride isnt better then star tours. It could be , but the interactivity kind of distracted from the atual ride. This is from the rear seats, while hitting buttons ond finding them on your side you dont pay attention to the front screen , thats small anyway. They should have built the buttons into the seats and let you hit them looking forward. Its ok, but not something i would wait in line for . The land is expertly done but that has its problems also. You dont know what is what. Is it a tore or a door that doesn't open? You cant tell. And the roll play was fun but a bit much. A little girl ran up to some stormtroopers only to be told to stand back. She looked confused. It was kinda sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter