# of guests?

jagson

Mouseketeer
I just got off the phone with MS, and was told I could only have 9 "bodies" total in a Treehouse Villa. I thought it was 9 guests plus 1 infant, thus 10 "bodies"; was MS correct,or did I get wrong info?

I just got off the phone with MS, and was told I could only have 9 "bodies" total in a Treehouse Villa. I thought it was 9 guests plus 1 infant, thus 10 "bodies"; was MS correct,or did I get wrong info?

A quick google search says max. occupancy is 9 people, so MS is correct.

ETA:Checked a few more sites and looks like my above info was incorrect. Sorry about that! :goodvibes Have a magical vacation! pixiedust:

I just looked in my DVC book and it is 9 plus a child under 3 in a port a crib.

I just looked in my DVC book and it is 9 plus a child under 3 in a port a crib.
The technical answer as I read it is that the legal occupancy in this situation is 9. Disney in general has historically allowed 1 extra in all rooms for a child under 3 but not multiples. The nine plus one under 3 should be allowed in the THV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter