# of people for reservation

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
I've heard that getting reservations for odd number of people or for certain size groups is quite difficult.
We will be making dining reservations for 5 people.
Would we have more luck booking for 6 people and showing up with only 5?
Or should we have no issues with reservations for 5?

TIA!

I had 5 people on a recent trip and had no issue getting the reservations I wanted at the times I wanted them. We ate at Be Our Guest, California Grill, Cinderella's Royal Table, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Chefs de France, Flying Fish, Yachtsman, STK, Narcoossee's, Morimoto, Crystal Palace, Cape May Cafe, Beaches and Cream, Trattoria al Forno, The Boathouse and Via Napoli.

You're welcome. Just try to do it on the day your ADR window opens up and take care of the most popular ones first, like CRT and BOG. Then, if there's anything you can't get right away, try back every now and then. People cancel and adjust their plans, so reservation openings pop up all of the time. I have my 12th trip coming up next month and I've never not gotten a reservation that I wanted, (although a few have required diligent rechecking).
Good luck and have fun planning your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter