Of to see the Mouse.....

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
I know that this will be moved, but it is a tradition of ours that we post on the board for close to 20 years on our departure to WDW day. Big week and a half ahead. Thanks to all the DIS people and posters with all of your planning help, especially Oga's Cantina, Droids, lightsabers and Candlelight Processional posters. We have a six hour drive and we are off..........

I know that this will be moved, but it is a tradition of ours that we post on the board for close to 20 years on our departure to WDW day. Big week and a half ahead. Thanks to all the DIS people and posters with all of your planning help, especially Oga's Cantina, Droids, lightsabers and Candlelight Processional posters. We have a six hour drive and we are off..........

Safe trip! 23 hours til we fly down, see you there! 😊

Have fun pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter