Off menu Veg options for dinner

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
I know you can order a veggie burger in advance for the MDR but is there anything else you can order in advance? The options on the menu were super limited (and a bit funky) and nothing that appealed to my then 8 year old who ended up having way too many veggie burgers on the cruise. There's a chance we'll be booking a cruise from NYC and we'll have an adult vegetarian joining us.

Is there such a thing as too many veggie burgers?

I personally like the kid's mac and cheese with a big side of broccoli when I don't like what's on the menu (hello pirate night).

Otherwise I haven't gone off the menu.

We didn’t ask to go off menu but our waiter decided we should (yes @bumbershoot it was pirate night) and brought out curry. He did that the following night too

Is there such a thing as too many veggie burgers?

I personally like the kid's mac and cheese with a big side of broccoli when I don't like what's on the menu (hello pirate night).

Otherwise I haven't gone off the menu.

When that's all you have for lunch AND dinner for a week, I'd say so. Not very nutritious. A bit boring as well. :-) Mac and cheese might work.

We didn’t ask to go off menu but our waiter decided we should (yes @bumbershoot it was pirate night) and brought out curry. He did that the following night too

Yes, we always get some Indian dishes - usually chicken. I was already planning to ask for a veg dish.

I'll second the curry option. I had it nearly every night on our last cruise and it was amazing!!!

My one DD is a vegetarian and she usually gets some sort of curry for dinner. I know in the past she has had potato, cauliflower and lentil curries. She has also had chana masala (chickpeas) and a very good fish curry. They do not have naan but serve tortillas as their version of naan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts