Official 2017 HHN-27 Thread

I just bought my husband a hhn ticket, and all three of us express passes! I was just going to take my 16 yr old son initially. Now hubs is going too. If we meet up with any of you there, don't tell him how much I spent!

started the meet up hhn thread.
made it a sticky and will unsticky it mid november

i'll add all you homies to it if you post on that sticky as i will check it about three times a week at least

coke code you can use 049000042566 for discount

I tried to use this code. But it doenst work for me.
I wonder if it works for people living in Europe, but its not mentioned as a restriction.
Do you need to use the code within 24hours of purchase,i believe i have read this.
And can it be used multiple times by different people?

Does anyone have a code perhaps that i can use? Please pm me if you have one, im forever gratefull!

I tried to use this code. But it doenst work for me.
I wonder if it works for people living in Europe, but its not mentioned as a restriction.
Do you need to use the code within 24hours of purchase,i believe i have read this.
And can it be used multiple times by different people?
I used it yesterday. You could try calling the help line. A poster said earlier that they helped. I tried emailing when my cola codes wouldn't work. My response received was that the promotion was only for Georgia and Florida.

My phone drives me nuts sometime. I have no idea why my response was sucked into the quote.

I chose print at home option on tickets. Has anyone had issues about scanning tickets? If so, what can be done if your ticket doesn't scan?

I would not worry about ticket not scanning
Over the years have not read any issues for it for the print at home hhn tickets

Make a print off of your transaction for peace of mind
That will cover any issues that could occur

I purchase my FF+ by phone and had it set up to pick my actual hhn pass to the attractions desk at the onsite hotel

I arrive and check in on October 1 and convenient for me to get the pass and use it that night

No additional charge for me doing it this way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter