Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Going to MNSSHP on Sept 17th ......This is my second time. I had reconstructive surgery on my knee and leg. I will not be able to walk . I am dressing as Snow White . My dress is long but won't drag as I am in a wheelchair ....

Will this be ok ?

upload_2017-8-12_14-9-0.png

Going to MNSSHP on Sept 17th ......This is my second time. I had reconstructive surgery on my knee and leg. I will not be able to walk . I am dressing as Snow White . My dress is long but won't drag as I am in a wheelchair ....

Will this be ok ?

Considering your in a wheelchair I can't see them making a fuss, but will it be so long you'll have issues transferring if you want to do a ride?

lobolabo

Date(s) attending: 10/1/17

Total number of people in your party: 2

# of Adults and # of children: 2 adults- myself and a friend

Costumes for each party member: Undecided

ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): None

Any photos will be listed in purple: None yet.

This will be my first time attending MNSSHP.
I am an adult traveling alone. Attending 10/3/17
Costume: ?? Don't know

Finally committed to purchasing the tickets, so I will "join the party".

DonaldDuck77
10/10 party
4 - 2A/2C
costumes - unknown for now other than I most likely won't be wearing one and my wife and daughters will be
Kona Cafe 2:00

Costume update. We will be Disneybounding. DD-Moana, DD-Hei Hei, DW-Te Fiti, me-Maui. Obviously, I hope we can meet Moana at the party.

We will be attending Oct 10th!

DisBride572011 - 4 A - Rapunzel, Village Belle, Briar Rose & 1 Undecided BOG 9:05 pm

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. This was a BIG update, and I was typing while DH was quizzing DD on her Honors English vocab, so there's a good chance I got lost along the way. So. Many. Words. :faint: Just let me know if I made any errors.

Thanks!! :goodvibes

date attending: Oct 31st
total number of people: 2
2 Adults, 0 children
costumes: I may have talked my friend I'm brining into Tweddle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Bringing a friend for his first trip to WDW Oct 29 - Nov 4, coming down initially to celebrate his 40th birthday on 10/30 so I figured might as well do our first MNSSHP as well.

This will be my 2nd full out trip to WDW ( not counting 2003 when I did get to spend a part of a day in Epcot after doing a parade for Drum Corps International in the park )

Last edited:
EmmasMommy101112 - Attending the 9/12 Party 3 adults 1 child- Doing B&TB theme Provincial Belle is me, my daughter is Ballroom Belle, My husband will be Beast and My mom will be Mrs Potts.

10/5/2017
3 - 2A, 1C
DH and I - Disneybounding Minnie and Mickey, DD - will decide at DW and buy something.
ADRs - none

Finally settled on costumes! We're all going to be Power Rangers! Just costume t-shirts since we all dislike being hot but I think it will be cute. This trip is a total surprise for my boy children and they are huge PR fans. I think this will be a fun additional surprise. My daughter only requested she didn't have to be the pink one. No problem!

Mommy2Corinne
October 17th
2 adults/2 kids
Haunted Mansion themed costumes (kids have CM inspired costumes, DH will be the dynamite man, and I will be the tightrope walker)

Oct 20
2 Adults
4 Children
Myself--Flora (friends are also going, so we will complete the trio.)
DH--undecided
DD--Wilderness Explorer
Dd's Friend--Wilderness Explorer
DS--Spider-Man
DD#2--Sofia or Rapunzel

We finally decided on costumes! Going with costume t-shirts, for maximum comfort! DS10 will be Batman, and the rest of us villains! DS23 will be Bane, DH will be Joker, and I'll be Harley Quinn!

ufyPcPR.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter