Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Aside from a few accessories my costume crisis is handled. Low cost, high comfort Disney bounding!
DD will be Daisy (Lavender skater dress, white leggings, pink bow).
Older DS Goofy (Orange Tee, black vest, black shorts, he already has a Goofy face with ears hat so I'll try and make a green little hat to clip onto that).
Little DS Pluto (Gold Tee with felt faux collar glued to it, headband with felt ears, black shorts).
DH Mickey (Black shirt, red shorts, ears.)
Me Minnie (Red skater dress, black leggings and sparkly ears)

I think everyone will be happy, festive and comfortable.

October 19

Party of 5

3 Adults, 2 Children (ages 17 and 16 - are they even considered kids?)

Costumes: My sister and I are dressing up as pirates (29 & 26); Cousin dressing up as Minnie (33) and my two younger cousins are Dora and Diego!

First MNSSHP so everyone is stoked! :yay:

I just wanted to say that I am still going to the party on October 3rd, still the same people (myself, DH, stepD (15), and DD (5)); however, we are no longer Disney bounding. DD will still be Belle, but DH and I will be wearing these shirts from the Disney store. I haven't gotten anything for stepD yet, but would like to maybe get her one of those glow in the dark Mickey skeleton tees from Target. I was going to get her a shirt, ears, and a Disney gift card for her birthday, but we had already let her get a new phone for her birthday and she has already dropped it and cracked the screen. So we had to end up paying $130 for the Apple care and it's going to be $30 to fix the screen, so DH told me not to get her anything else for her birthday. Anyway...here are pics of the shirts that DH and I will be wearing.

upload_2017-9-20_9-7-21.png

Im considering making a spooky sign for our DisMeet. we have Chris and his wonderful Eye/ mike wazowski but maybe for pics we could have a sign that says something about our dismeet? lemme know :)

Im considering making a spooky sign for our DisMeet. we have Chris and his wonderful Eye/ mike wazowski but maybe for pics we could have a sign that says something about our dismeet? lemme know :)
i think that would be a cool ideal then we will all know that we are in the right spot correct...6 pm!!!

a new phone for her birthday and she has already dropped it and cracked the screen. So we had to end up paying $130 for the Apple care and it's going to be $30 to fix the screen, so DH told me not to get her anything else for her birthday. Anyway...here are pics of the shirts that DH and I will be wearing.

View attachment 270863

As the parent of a teen with slippery fingers a word of advice here-armor case and a screen protector. It really pays for itself. You can find both on amazon.

As the parent of a teen with slippery fingers a word of advice here-armor case and a screen protector. It really pays for itself. You can find both on amazon.

Yes, I told my DH we needed to get her a case ASAP, but his mom was going to get it for her for her birthday and she seems to be weird about giving presents early. StepD has cracked almost every phone she has had, so I am not surprised this happened. Hoping to get the phone fixed this weekend and her birthday is Monday so MIL should be giving her the case this weekend, thank goodness.

I just bought our MNSSHP tickets again! :cheer2: Now that our plans are finalized for cancelled and moved to October trip I felt like I could go forward with our new date. I lost some money by getting refunded for our other tickets since the October dates are more expensive. But I didn't know if we were going to get new trip dates etc at the time, so I was just thinking about getting our money back total. Live and learn I guess. But I'm excited for Oct 27th!!!!

prettypatchesmsu and Husband, 10/27, Marie & Tigger

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy, and remember to post any updates in a new post and include your party date. Thanks!

I realized I never listed our date.....

Thursday, October 12
4 adults
Pumpkin T shirts for all, $4.99 each at WalMart (as of now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!