Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

ctipp79

First trip to MNSSHP
Oct 1st
3 Adults
No costumes planned unless hungover tourist is one :rolleyes1 (day after my birthday)
May try CG brunch that morning but have an ADR at Ohana for an early dinner

CG brunch is awesome - check out my recent TR - there is a review of it and lots of photos. So worth the price tag.

CG brunch is awesome - check out my recent TR - there is a review of it and lots of photos. So worth the price tag.
My only real concern is we are going there for dinner the night before. We're staying at the Contemporary so there isn't a travel issue. Is it worth doing dinner and brunch?

Definitely - after dinner you can watch the fireworks from the roof terrace and brunch is just wonderful.

Attending Sept 1st.
# of people: 3A/1C
Costumes: 3A - undecided, 1C - Newsie
ADR1- Late 'Ohana breakfast
ADR2 - Early Crystal Palace dinner (not really sold on this one yet)

Excited for our first party!

Attending November 1st
4 (2A, 2C)
Daughter is going to BBB and will be Belle, I am thinking Gaston (DH)- not sure what me and DS (11) will go as
No ADR at this time

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy and missing info, and be sure to make any additions or corrections in a new post. Thanks, and have a great weekend, everyone!! :)

Trying to figure out what to go as. DW, DS and me want to go as an ensemble and want something that DW red hair fits into. Aerial jumps out as the most obvious but 8 year old DS doesn't want to be anyone from Little Mermaid, so leaning towards Avengers with DW as black widow, DS as Thor and me as Captain America, but I would like to have more choices. Anyone have any suggestions?

Do you happen to a page/post number. I clicked through to the Aug/Sept trip report, but couldn't easily find it and we're eating there in November as our celabratory we did the two course challenge meal so I'd love to read your review!

We will be going October 29th. I will be Indiana Jones. 8 of us will be in attendance (possibly 12). There will be 3 adults and 5 children going, ages 6, 5, 3, 2, 1, and a newborn. We are still deciding yet for the rest of the group. ADR for that day is 4:35pm Tusker House Character meal before the party at AK. Looking forward to it and the kids will sure be surprised! Driving down from NY for this!!

Last edited:
Aurora410
Attending September 1
2 adults/ 2 kids
Me: Rapunzel
DH: Captain America
DS: Buzz Lightyear
DD: Jessie
ADR: LTT 4:05

River Country
10/31
2 Adults/1 Kid
Matching shirts for me and DW
DD (10) undecided
NO ADR pool day just relax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter