"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going tonight . Can the CM just scan the barcode on my email for entrance or do I need to get something from guest services first?

Anyone know if I can purchase with the AP discount ahead of time prior to me actually having AP. Plan on upgrading in Dec and will have an AP at the time of the event.

Anyone know if I can purchase with the AP discount ahead of time prior to me actually having AP. Plan on upgrading in Dec and will have an AP at the time of the event.

Yep that’s what I did. Call to buy and tell the CM that, they’ll give you the AP price and leave your tix at will call so you can show the AP then

OH my gosh. Will they continue these? When will June dates likely be released? Is there a historical date list?

The top of post #1 has historical date information. :thumbsup2

I found it. In Jan, the event was the day we left. =( Looks like June was during the dates we will be there next year, so fingers crossed! I am guessing it will come out in Dec/Jan?

I found it. In Jan, the event was the day we left. =( Looks like June was during the dates we will be there next year, so fingers crossed! I am guessing it will come out in Dec/Jan?

Who knows what happens next year, but this year the summer dates were announced 5/2.

All right, it’s 9/20, the last of the summer DAH series dates, the one random September date, and the most popular DAH in terms of the guest list on this thread.

Hope everyone has a great time tonight!

:dancer:

Curious how many of us are crazy enough to do DAH tonight and MNSSHP tomorrow night?

How about toy story ap morning at 7am this morning, dah tonight, mnsshp tomorrow night? That's our plan

I cant remember... if we go into MK before they allow DAH guests in are there in park check ins or will we have to go back through the turnstiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!