Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Once again, this thread is designed to be your go-to place for information as to this year's HHN.

This is a work in progress and will be updated as information rolls out

Please feel free to chat and post any sites you feel will help others plan their trips & they will be linked in post #9

Above all else, be excellent to each other:thumbsup2

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/

http://blog.universalorlando.com/tag/halloween-horror-nights/

https://www.facebook.com/halloweenhorrornightsorlando?ref=ts#

https://mobile.twitter.com/HorrorNightsORL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2017-hhn-27-thread.3606743/

Last edited:
House < Mazes, Scare-zones

HOUSES

1. Stranger Things

2. Dead Exposure: Patient Zero

3. Trick ‘r Treat

4. Slaughter Sinema

5. Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces

6. Scenes of Extinction aka SOX

7. Poltergeist

8. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

9. Horror of Blumhouse (Happy Death Day & First Purge)

10. Scary Tales

SCARE ZONES

1. The Harvest

2. Vamp’ 85: New Years Eve

3. Twisted Tradition

4. Revenge of Chucky

5. Killer Klowns from Outerspace

The world’s premier Halloween event is getting even scarier. For the first time in 28 years, you’ll experience more houses than ever at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. A 10th house is joining the lineup with a terrifying theme that will be revealed in the coming months.

Horrors inspired by the ‘80s will invade this year’s Halloween Horror Nights. The past will haunt you in 10 houses featuring the biggest names in horror – including Netflix’s sci-fi thriller “Stranger Things” and Legendary Pictures’ Halloween classic “Trick ‘r Treat” – and five sinister scare zones. When it comes to scare zones, you’ll come face-to-face with menacing creatures and unearthly forces throughout the streets of Universal Studios Florida.

There are the three original horror stories you’ll see brought to life in the scare zones

#1 April 3rdAE36C382-4FA1-40E9-B76B-A66BC21031F1.jpeg

#2 April 26th
Dead Exposure Patient Zero

“The Zombie Apocalypse is Here”

Original Dead Exposure in 2008 — the year that Bloody Mary was an icon. Post references military, quarantine, vaccinations, sickness & blindness.

Patrick Braillard, show director wittth Universal Creative announces:

“We’re bringing back that same terror. But this time, we’re dropping you in the middle of Paris in 1982. The city of lights has gone dark as chaos spreads, unchecked. Hordes of vicious, flesh-eating undead are swarming the streets.”86F2C796-FC8C-48B0-8709-F2BFC6E9488C.jpeg

#3 May 16th

Scarezone of 2007 movie gets upgraded to house

We’re throwing you head first into the world of this cult Halloween film, and putting you in the middle of all the grisly scenes and demented characters. These guardians of Halloween will teach you the traditions of the holiday as you find out first hand the consequences of breaking those rules. With monsters around every turn, you need to pay attention…or suffer the ultimate fate.

And then there’s Sam who keeps a watchful eye over it all. He’s the keeper of the rules and the spirit of Halloween. He may look cute on the outside but you don’t want to get on his bad side… or the receiving end of his lollipop

5/31 announcement

TERROR WILL OVERRUN THE STREETS.

Hope you’ve rested your voice to prepare for this year’s screams, Passholder. You’ll face nightmarish creatures in five sinister scare zones. And even more horrors await you. Stay tuned for Passholder exclusives for the

6/8
BCE40564-67ED-4F27-B601-81DF0D23C129.jpeg

B97F2B34-9E27-487A-92D5-FE24F95E903A.jpeg

A3640DBF-25BC-43B7-9282-51F845A2DD39.jpeg

6/21

0C7B4AF4-C55D-48E2-B683-77325030B1D2.jpeg 447885AD-E466-46ED-ADBE-5597B6474EEF.jpeg 0B833507-981C-4DF6-9075-E9DCEF028EBA.jpeg

7/25

Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces. Set in a closed, dilapidated attraction the house will revolve around decayed rides and games. The pieces of multiple carnivals have been left to rot: bright colors turn to rust, cotton candy rots and the funhouses crumble. The carnivals of yesterday have long been buried. Something dark and sinister has grown within the decay. Here in the Carnival Graveyard, trespassers will pay...with their life

Parts of carnival rides have been transformed into instruments of torture and the walls are painted with the blood of the foolish victims who have entered before. Those brave enough to venture in now will find menacing guard dogs, a macabre tunnel of love and gleefully grotesque performers waiting for their frightfully fun revenge.

“These carnies won’t stop until they’ve had their fun-filled revenge,” Charles Gray, a writer and show director for HHN, posts on the official Universal Orlando blog. He notes that ride parts have become “instruments of torture.”

8/7

Scenes of Extinction “SOX

https://youtu.be/6Via-b48X2k

What would it be like to live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland overgrown with invasive vegetation, and the human race wiped from existence? You’ll find out in the Seeds of Extinction haunted house at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.

In this original story, a cataclysmic meteor has struck Earth, causing humans to become extinct, and something monstrous to take root. The virulent growth has swept across the planet, covering everything and choking out civilization within moments, creating a tableau of what once was. What appears to be a lush and green graveyard hides the most terrifying and hungry meat eaters. Predatory plants of all species use strangling vines, razor-sharp thorns, and poisonous pollens to encroach from all sides as you invade this new world.

8/9

Poltergeist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0nLGo9voz4&feature=youtu.be

Directed by Tobe Hooper and produced by Steven Spielberg, “Poltergeist” has been characterized as one of the scariest films of all time. This living walkthrough of the film will take guests into some of its most iconic scenes and cross paths with the memorable characters.

The maze will bring guests into the Freeling family home, built atop a cemetery where ghosts threaten the lives of those within. From the underground graveyard to spectral apparitions, guests will come face-to-face with the iconic flickering TV screen, see the Beast from beyond and the pool filled with floating corpses.

As guests cross into the ‘light,’ they’ll find themselves surrounded by vanishing walls, floating furniture, and a creepy clown with an unsettling grin. In a race against time, they’ll have to make it back to the world of the living or forever be trapped in a world unknown.

8/14

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

You all know him—the featureless mask, iconic jumpsuit, and the plunging knife. Michael Myers has come back for more in an all-new haunted house – Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.

Michael Myers, the Shape, the Boogeyman. He is an unrelenting force of destruction. No one is safe in Haddonfield when he is stalking in the shadows. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers expanded on the brute strength of Michael Myers as he escaped from a prison transfer and hunted down his niece in Haddonfield.

You’ll be dropped right in the middle of Michael Myers’ path, where he is on his way to eradicating his niece. He takes out everyone in his way…and you’ll be right in the middle of the action. Try your best to escape the bloodbath – not even Loomis, Myers’ psychiatrist, can save you.

Experience this nightmare come to life on select nights from Sept. 14 to Nov. 3. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers joins the event line-up, featuring more haunted houses than ever, five scare zones and a powerhouse show. It’s the 30th anniversary of Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, so make sure to watch it before you come to the event.

Horror of Blumhouse

8/21
Scary Tales

Last edited:

Ticket Information & Pricing (Standard)

2 dates added 9/19 & 9/26

Offer is Expired for the BOGO night tix.

Note: said tix may be upgraded at park GS (outside) to a more expensive tix ( information received via phone call with Universal’s ticketing department, YMMV)

645CFF45-C7D5-469A-9E90-BE6D3B0248E8.jpeg
  • This ticket will be sold between March 22, 2018 and June 6, 2018. The Halloween Horror Nights event begins at 6:30 pm and closing times vary.
  • Offer available for purchase online only and cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts or prior purchases.
  • Select mobile delivery at checkout and you can go straight to the turnstiles with your ticket on your mobile device.

Single Night Tickets
2C6CFF2A-22E1-422E-9876-0C4D07A70427.jpeg

15D8D945-DEBA-4859-95B3-98D7AE4F81B1.jpeg

34D650E8-1F9D-40EC-A315-9A407E834D5A.jpeg

25667C49-59F7-4782-8168-9FC697383763.jpeg

3B8C32F9-8D74-44CC-810D-584094D517FB.jpeg

FE1AA6F1-4066-49D8-9E0D-27AF2BF4CEEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Tours Standard Pricing

RIP Tour

6D2A67B3-29A2-431E-96FF-2A50BB8F559D.jpeg 04F20D61-15DF-4464-89A3-F3E32AD947CF.jpeg

Daytime Tour

97B80EBF-F0B7-4B91-9727-90B65465D590.jpeg
AED9C957-F758-497B-BB12-2899169A1E37.jpeg

6 hour Daytime Tour

9E284E3F-288A-4FF7-B5A4-C2F2134C058B.jpeg

43235DF9-FC7D-4DCE-97FF-6829F01FDB61.jpeg

Scareactor Dining $49.99 +

C07D316F-118C-4DEB-8719-0B08A19FA4A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Yay! Following along. This will be my first time going to HHN. I’m a scaredy cat, but I’m so excited for this. I’m planning on going on September 16th. Are the first nights usually super busy? I know so little of HHN, SO i’m really looking forward to following this thread :surfweb:

Looking at the ticket site I don't see the EP option, does that come later? Also, I know I won't do two nights if I wait could I expect a better deal on a one day ticket at some point? Does HHN sell out like MNSSHP?

Looking at the ticket site I don't see the EP option, does that come later? Also, I know I won't do two nights if I wait could I expect a better deal on a one day ticket at some point? Does HHN sell out like MNSSHP?

Ticket and extras info will be copied to the above held threads

When official hhn info is released, Keishashadow will post it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts