Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

I’ll be doing hhn also on that Wednesday

Last year and prior years, peeps had to have the day ticket and hhn ticket tonstay inside the park

You mentioned the 5 Pm entry ticket with ep
Not heard of that
Is it new?

I usually stay in the park and get the head start on the event

I go with the FF-+ep and have the ap for park ticket entrance

New policies pop up and guess I’m behind the info for the one you mentioned

You win the parents award for being the best one of the year
Changing plans so you can take your daughter to hhn!!

You will have a lot of fun

Someone replied on twitter, one of the recipients of the post cards was Kimberly Duncan, the name of the lady that did the preshow for Terminator 2: 3D. How suuupeeeerrr.

Someone replied on twitter, one of the recipients of the post cards was Kimberly Duncan, the name of the lady that did the preshow for Terminator 2: 3D. How suuupeeeerrr.

Shes the only recipient, and is Emily's sister.

You're right. I didn't see all the postcards on the twitter feed, just skimmed through the comments while at work. Oops

Aiello is going to Midsummer Scream for the first time. The con is at the end of July, and he will be part of a presentation for HHN Hollywood. Needless to say, but we will more than likely get some sort of announcement then.

Did HHN facebook just officially announce the Purge coming back for the new movie? Or am I going crazy. I swear I just saw an advertisement for it.

They tend to share more than a few houses, likely cost savings measures. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Purge crop up in MCO.

They tend to share more than a few houses, likely cost savings measures. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Purge crop up in MCO.
Yeah i definitely wouldn’t be surprised. Although, I’ve always liked The Purge as a scare zone. I think it fits better with the theme of the movie. But, i haven’t seen the First Purge yet so I’m not sure.

I think the last shared IP is gonna be the Blumhouse 2 house. Probably. We'll see lol

Odds on favorite I’d guess. Didn’t think i’d enjoy the last offering, proved wrong. Always nice when that works out.

So which house do we think will be the ‘cold’ one this year? Poltergeist?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter