Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

So what IPs do we have announced so far so I can start making my watch list?

Stranger Things seasons 1 and 2
Killer Clowns from Outer Space
Trick r Treat
Chucky- I've actually never seen a Chucky movie. Do I need to watch more than 1?

Trick r Treat
Chucky- I've actually never seen a Chucky movie. Do I need to watch more than 1?

I’m not a Chucky fan .....

So I would say don’t waste your time

Of course I’ll be in the minority here
I have to agree with macraven, i don’t like Chucky.. but i have seen the movies and i would recommend the first one if anything.. revenge of Chucky was terrible.

Trick r Treat

Like pro basketball u could just watch last ten minutes and call it a day lol

First page post has up to date info But you have it down pat thus far

I’m not a Chucky fan .....

So I would say don’t waste your time

Of course I’ll be in the minority here

Add me to the club, don’t get the appeal but with so many houses on tap there’s something for all

64F19602-4DBB-4E9B-BCA0-A839B580C535.jpeg Please excuse my unmade bed! But i wanted to post my $6 Hot Topic find... bummer Nightmare on Elm St won’t be a part of this years event, but it still fits in with the 80’s theme none-the-less!!

Only 69 days until our our first night at HHN for this year! ::in my best Bill & Ted voice::
4221D3AE-2512-4B10-A540-40E4E7FAB5CE.jpeg

64f19602-4dbb-4e9b-bca0-a839b580c535-jpeg.336791
Please excuse my unmade bed! But i wanted to post my $6 Hot Topic find... bummer Nightmare on Elm St won’t be a part of this years event, but it still fits in with the 80’s theme none-the-less!!

I have that shirt too! :rotfl: I was hoping Nightmare on Elm St would be part of things too because I love those movies, and if they were I was going to wear that shirt :laughing:

Last edited:
View attachment 336791 Please excuse my unmade bed! But i wanted to post my $6 Hot Topic find... bummer Nightmare on Elm St won’t be a part of this years event, but it still fits in with the 80’s theme none-the-less!!

Only 69 days until our our first night at HHN for this year! ::in my best Bill & Ted voice::
View attachment 336792

I don’t think anyone will even notice the bed....

View attachment 336791 Please excuse my unmade bed! But i wanted to post my $6 Hot Topic find... bummer Nightmare on Elm St won’t be a part of this years event, but it still fits in with the 80’s theme none-the-less!!

View attachment 336792

Like the shirt! I just got a Ready Player One neon shirt that I'm excited to wear!

I was debating if I should have an 80s appreciation night and wear some neon and puff out my hair.

Also sounds like the consensus is that Chucky is terrible and I should probably just see if I can youtube the last ten minutes.

Trick r Treat

ST is just gonna be season 1 for the house this year. Based off rumors, I'd also throw in Poltergeist, maybe Halloween 4, Happy Death Day, Ouija, and Unfriended.

We are going Sep 30-Oct 5! This is the first year we have an AP. What is the early entry sign up for? I figured we just had to make sure we were in parks by 4 so that we would be in before the close at 5. But if there is another way for early entry that would be great as well.

You can enter the park at 4:50
and still be allowed into the park to wait for hhn to start

We are going Sep 30-Oct 5! This is the first year we have an AP. What is the early entry sign up for? I figured we just had to make sure we were in parks by 4 so that we would be in before the close at 5. But if there is another way for early entry that would be great as well.

The first couple of weekends the back area and usually 3 houses are reserved for ap, so its kinda like stay and scream but only ap holders get access to that section. Yiu usually got early entry into like the first bill and Ted show as well but idk if theyll do it with AOV instead this year. Probably

Like the shirt! I just got a Ready Player One neon shirt that I'm excited to wear!

I was debating if I should have an 80s appreciation night and wear some neon and puff out my hair.

Also sounds like the consensus is that Chucky is terrible and I should probably just see if I can youtube the last ten minutes.

What better reason to rock the 80’s again?

That’s a great question. Honestly I have not paid attention the last three years.

Was told my Universal agent that it would close about 5 pm. He said he believes that is what happened last year on HHN nights.

Since HHN is a separate ticketed event folks with just a HHN event ticket cannot ride Hogwarts Express over to Hogsmeade in IOA without a park to park ticket for IOA and UO and folks over at IOA with park to park ticket cannot ride Hogwarts Express to Kings Cross Station at Universal without a HHN event ticket. So sounds right.

That’s a great question. Honestly I have not paid attention the last three years.

Was told my Universal agent that it would close about 5 pm. He said he believes that is what happened last year on HHN nights.

Since HHN is a separate ticketed event folks with just a HHN event ticket cannot ride Hogwarts Express over to Hogsmeade in IOA without a park to park ticket for IOA and UO and folks over at IOA with park to park ticket cannot ride Hogwarts Express to Kings Cross Station at Universal without a HHN event ticket. So sounds right.

That’s kind of what I was thinking was the case. I guess there probably wouldn’t be many people using it. We are getting a 1 day park to park pass and are going to use it the same day we do the parks (we go yearly so we don’t have to do everything...first HHN though). I’m a huge HP fan so I HAVE to see the projection show. So we were going to pop back over to IOA to see it. The Hogwarts express def would have made that easier lol. But I figured that was a long shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter