"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

How’d you know?! No purple is just my favorite color. I love peeps
My kids love Peeps too. I tried buying the sugar free ones to try and be healthier and :earseek: My kids almost disowned me apparently the sugar free ones are nasty. I hope they have Peeps this year, my ids would be thrilled.

I don't want to be an alarmist, but I saw this post on the comments section of Undercover Tourist's 2018 MNSSHP page.

upload_2018-4-20_22-56-31.png

Has anyone heard similar or conflicting reports? I know the validity of CM's information can be inconsistent, and I'm hoping this is just another such example.

I don't want to be an alarmist, but I saw this post on the comments section of Undercover Tourist's 2018 MNSSHP page.

View attachment 318054

Has anyone heard similar or conflicting reports? I know the validity of CM's information can be inconsistent, and I'm hoping this is just another such example.
I honestly am preparing myself for a 6 pm start time. I got my hopes up for our first after hours and we weren’t let in until 6. It’s just easier to expect the late entry time and be extra happy if it ends up being 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!