"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I don't want to be an alarmist, but I saw this post on the comments section of Undercover Tourist's 2018 MNSSHP page.

View attachment 318054

Has anyone heard similar or conflicting reports? I know the validity of CM's information can be inconsistent, and I'm hoping this is just another such example.
Others have had CMs confirm its 4:00 pm as usual but until the first party we don’t know for sure. I wouldnt start to panic either way!

I don't want to be an alarmist, but I saw this post on the comments section of Undercover Tourist's 2018 MNSSHP page.

View attachment 318054

Has anyone heard similar or conflicting reports? I know the validity of CM's information can be inconsistent, and I'm hoping this is just another such example.

@monique5 and I strive to maintain the most up to date information for MNSSHP on our threads. When new confirmed information is released we post it on our MAIN page and in the content of these pages. I have not heard anything remotely like this from any of my friends who are CM's at WDW and fellow DISer's. :flower3:

View attachment 318054

On the day tickets went on sale by phone, I called. The cast member I spoke to told me that I could use the ticket to enter the party as early as 4:00 pm.

I have no inside knowledge but I feel like they won’t change the time you can get in with a party ticket because they’d have to reverse the trend of certain characters meeting prior to 7 pm. Again though, just my thoughts.

My kids love Peeps too. I tried buying the sugar free ones to try and be healthier and :earseek: My kids almost disowned me apparently the sugar free ones are nasty. I hope they have Peeps this year, my ids would be thrilled.
I am also hoping for Peeps or even different candy. One person can only eat so many skittles before turning into one!!!

I have no inside knowledge but I feel like they won’t change the time you can get in with a party ticket because they’d have to reverse the trend of certain characters meeting prior to 7 pm. Again though, just my thoughts.
Unless you have a MK ticket already in hand along with a party ticket the same day then you could get in earlier. This is my plan just in case

Unless you have a MK ticket already in hand along with a party ticket the same day then you could get in earlier. This is my plan just in case

Right but then that would be unfair to party guests without a day ticket. If you have jack and Sally come out at 5 and you’re holding party guests outside til 6, it wouldn’t work.

Right but then that would be unfair to party guests without a day ticket. If you have jack and Sally come out at 5 and you’re holding party guests outside til 6, it wouldn’t work.
I think they would just change the time that they come out.

That was how they handled the Disney After Hours event this past January.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

I think they would just change the time that they come out.

Nope. Years ago Disney held guests back until the park was clear from day guests, then allowed party guests access. This was an epic fail, epic. Too many party guests complained and were refunded. They won't be doing this again.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Nope. Years ago Disney held guests back until the park was clear from day guests, then allowed party guests access. This was an epic fail, epic. Too many party guests complained and were refunded. They won't be doing this again.
I was saying they just won’t have the characters come out until 6. I wouldn’t put anything past Disney. I’d rather go into it expecting a late time so I’m not disappointed.

I was saying they just won’t have the characters come out until 6. I wouldn’t put anything past Disney. I’d rather go into it expecting a late time so I’m not disappointed.

And I'm saying it's not going to happen because Disney did try this and it didn't work.

I purchased our MNSSHP tickets on the Disney website, they are linked in MDE. We live in Australia - do you think we'll be receiving hard tickets in the mail? Or it will just be the online confirmation and linked to our Magic Bands? :confused3

The first year Jack and Sally met at the party they didn’t come out until 7 and it was disaster. People still lined up at 4 so there was a 3 hour line before they even got there. So people getting in line at 9 weren’t meeting them til midnight. It was absolute chaos. I can’t jmagine that having done that and failed they would go back to it.

@maryr1oz I do not know for sure, but I would assume unless you clicked a (paid) shipping option, you will not be receiving a hard ticket. They will just be on your magic band like your park tickets. I say that as a Canadian who has never received a "hard ticket" for anything.

@maryr1oz I do not know for sure, but I would assume unless you clicked a (paid) shipping option, you will not be receiving a hard ticket. They will just be on your magic band like your park tickets. I say that as a Canadian who has never received a "hard ticket" for anything.

I did not ask for or pay extra for shipping and I got hard tickets mailed to me here in BC.

I purchased our MNSSHP tickets on the Disney website, they are linked in MDE. We live in Australia - do you think we'll be receiving hard tickets in the mail? Or it will just be the online confirmation and linked to our Magic Bands? :confused3
If you don't, just go to guest services with your info and you can pick up a hard ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter