Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

September 25
Party of 6
2 adults, 4 kids
Costume theme is Magic Kingdom Attractions: DH(RobbW)-Pirates; Me-Peter Pan; DD12-Haunted Mansion Tightrope Walker; DD's Friend(10)--Haunted Mansion wallpaper; DNiece(7)--Jessie from Toy Story Friends Frontierland Meet & Greet; DD6-Tiki Room
No ADR

We can't wait!

September 25
Party of 6
2 adults, 4 kids
Costume theme is Magic Kingdom Attractions: DH(RobbW)-Pirates; Me-Peter Pan; DD12-Haunted Mansion Tightrope Walker; DD's Friend(10)--Haunted Mansion wallpaper; DNiece(7)--Jessie from Toy Story Friends Frontierland Meet & Greet; DD6-Tiki Room
No ADR

We can't wait!
Please please take pictures and post them!!! This sounds phenomenal!!!

August 31st

Party of three

Myself- boring, just a Hei Hei T shirt.

Spouse- boring, just a Pua T shirt.

Daughter- dressing up as Moana.

No ADR.

10/8 3 people (1A/2C) Hocus Pocus character/costume t-shirts (the ones they sold a few years ago)
10/11 5 people (2A/3C) Halloween shirts

Update: still 2A on Sunday September 9th

California Grill Brunch
Monsters Inc theme: Me - Monsters Inc t-shirt with Mike and Sully; Daughter - Boo

Guys and gals, I love doing this thread for you each year, however, due to some major changes in our daily lives, my time will be much more limited this summer and fall. It is imperative that you give me as much info as currently possible in every post so I can update the list in a timely manner. Any new additional information must be in a new post WITH YOUR PARTY DATE so I don't have to take extra time to search for your names. Again, the things I need for the list are...

-Party date
-Total number attending
-Number of children
-Number of adults
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any)
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked)
-any photos you may have

I realize that not everyone will have all of their info ready early on, which is totally fine! I am happy to add info as it comes in, but in an effort to save time, I am reiterating the rules in hopes that some of the vague "We" posts will be a bit more detailed.

Thanks, and happy planning!!!

Thanks for all your hard work on this !

my lovely wife and I are celebrating our third anniversary. We had our Disneymoon three years ago at Mickey's Not So Scary.
We are attending :

10/11 and 10/12
2 adults
Peter Pan and Wendy

September 16th
2 adults 1 child
DHS and I will probably just wear themed tshirts and dd is going as village Belle this year
No adr's but we already have a checklist underway for which special treats were are wanting!

We have added a second party

9/16
2 adults
Haunted Mansion maid and butler
Jungle Skipper adr at 5 pm

Thanks.

Attending 9/17. One adult, no costume

There is not a party on that date. Please let me know which date is correct. Thanks!!

See ya on October 5th! all 5 of us!
Grandson will be in Dash costume
Crystal palace

Is that 4 adults and 1 child?

I know this thread is more a guest list/check in but I had a question. DH is going as King Triton. I’ve made the crown and cuffs from foam and he’ll have a t-shirt with the abs, I was making a trident, but the only thing I have for the actual handle is a wooden dowel... not sure that’ll be allowed into the park. What are your thoughts?

I *think* you’d be okay if the top is foam, but maybe cover it in a pool noodle or pipe insulation foam??

I would like to correct my listing on the front page, for some reason, “army” was added to description but we are actually going as the Little Green Men, you know, the three-eyed aliens. :) Thanks!

Sorry about that! Got it fixed!

I’ve updated the list most of the way. I have about 1.5 pages to go. May not get done until tomorrow, though. Thanks for being patient with me this year. We have a ridiculous amount of things happening right now. Lol

I just purchased a ticket for Sept. 11th. 1 adult. No ADR. Am unsure what I'll wear - maybe Snow Disneybound but no costume.

"Sept 23: ArmyVet80-2(2A)-self-Tamatoa, DW-Moana SC 4:45pm"

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the DW decided to pull the ol "costume switheroo" on me. We are now: self-Pirate, DW-Red Head (from the POC ride). I tried to make it easier so all you have to do is copy and paste what is below. :)

ArmyVet80-2(2A)-self-Pirate, DW-The Red Head SC 4:45pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts