Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

October 25th for us - I'm going as Ariel, my boyfriend is undecided.

I went as Anna at Tokyo Disney but I think the costume is too big now which is a shame :sad2:

September 11th here... 2A, 2C - I will be Minnie Mouse, DD will be Belle. DH & DS are undecided. BoG ADRs for 4:45. :)

9/25 (all first time MNSSHP goers)
9 people!
5 Adults and 4 children
2 little boys Pirates 2 little girls Cinderella’s stepsisters
Adults are just going to wear Halloween theme shirts
4:05 BOG dinner

Sept 25 - First MNSSHP for all
3 adults
self - Daisy duck
Nephew and his wife - unsure

Last edited:
10/25/2018
2A
Myself as Riku and DSis as Sora from Kingdom Hearts (More disneybound than costume.:rolleyes:)

We'll be there Sept. 18th! 2 Adults (my mom and I). She's going as Sully and I'm going as Disney's forgotten princess. Got our ADRs for BOG!

I'm going on September 30th but It's just me this time around. Since I'm alone and I have and AP I planned an ADR for a late breakfast at Cape May at 10:50am and them I'm heading to MK to enjoy the low crowds. I'm going as Jack Skellington and already have all elements of my outfit planned and bought, but only my jumper have arrived to far. Here's a pic:
C84EBB76-C98A-4474-97F1-C00CF104A0B8.jpeg

I'm going on September 30th but It's just me this time around. Since I'm alone and I have and AP I planned an ADR for a late breakfast at Cape May at 10:50am and them I'm heading to MK to enjoy the low crowds. I'm going as Jack Skellington and already have all elements of my outfit planned and bought, but only my jumper have arrived to far. Here's a pic:
View attachment 316131
Love it!

bigsis and crew -
Party date --- Sept 18th
-Total number attending -- 11
-Number of children -- 3 toddler boys all age 2.5
-Number of adults - 8 (4 ladies, 4 men)
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any) - hubs & myself Mr. & MRS. Potato Head.. Adult 1, Adult 2, 2 toddlers = Incredible T's... Adult 1 Belle tank, Adult 2 Beast tshirt, 1 toddler Chip tshirt... Adult 1 & Adult 2 Happy Halloween tshirts..
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked) - No ADR's
-any photos you may have
upload_2018-4-16_8-4-37.png

updated in red.. all parties have decided on what they are wearing! Michelle

Last edited:
Going Sept 16th, 1 adult and 2 boys
We will dress up but haven't decided yet...
We have dining reservations at 2:40 for a late lunch at the Whispering Canyon and then BOG reservations at 4:30 for a quick desert before the party starts.

Going Sept 16th, 1 adult and 2 boys
We will dress up but haven't decided yet...
We have dining reservations at 2:40 for a late lunch at the Whispering Canyon and then BOG reservations at 4:30 for a quick desert before the party starts.
Just wanted to make sure you were aware that BOG is converting to a price fixe menu at the end of July. No more “dessert only” option during the dinner hour, unfortunately. Don’t want you to get stuck with a $55 cupcake!

Just wanted to make sure you were aware that BOG is converting to a price fixe menu at the end of July. No more “dessert only” option during the dinner hour, unfortunately. Don’t want you to get stuck with a $55 cupcake!
Wow! Thanks for the heads up! I did not know about that so I will probably be canceling that reservation. I love to eat there but I wanted us to eat before the park but didn't want to pass up the BOG reservation.

Count us in Tuesday August 28th! 2 Adults! Probably no costumes! It's way too hot! We did the 1st party last summer, planned costumes....but decided not to wear as it was just to hot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter