Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

Small update to my line:
bcwife76 October 25th party date
My other DD who was previously undecided is now going as Evie.
Myself and DH will likely remain undecided until the end of summer when Halloween pop up stores will open here and we can have a good look around for adult costumes.

Very excited to go to our first MNSSHP!

Going Sept. 30th
2 adults
Dressing as Minnie, other adult doesn’t know yet
Have California Grill Brunch booked for before

First party!

Going 8/17.

chiisai-3(1A/2C)-undecided

Not an ADR for a restaurant, but booked Hallowishes Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party with parade and fireworks reserved areas (will cancel if it doesn’t end up including the parade area).

We added a 2nd party October 9th. 2 adult, 2 kids, chef mickey’s ADR.
ME: jiminy cricket
DH: gheppeto
Ds:pinocchio
Dd: blue fairy

September 3rd
4 people: 2 adults/2 kids
Me - snow white
Kids - dwarfs
DH - not dressing up

Here is my info so far:
October 31st
2 adults (myself and DH)
Costumes will be Vanellope (me) and Wreck It Ralph (DH)
ADR at CRT 4PM
Hallowishes Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace

August 17th
4 adults, 4 kids
Costumes undecided (hoping to come up with a theme we all like!)
ADR at ‘Ohana beforehand

- Party Date: 23 September 2018 (9/23/18)

-Total number attending: 2

-Number of children: 0

-Number of adults: 2 (My wife and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary and 12th trip to WDW in those 9 glorious years)

-Costumes: Moana and Tamatoa (I'm going to be so shiny. haha)

-ADR place and time: Skipper's Canteen @ 4:45 pm

-any photos you may have: None available unfortunately :(

Party of one wearing Halloween themed dress goin to the 12 October party, ticket brought not decided about dinner yet.

October 14
2 Adults
Going as the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for the 3rd year in a row (we're creative... or obsessed with the Swalphin…)
No ADR's, but we'll have our dinner packed with us, probably setting up camp outside POTC for a picnic
I have a video of our outfits here:

@smitch425 Thanks for setting this up again this year! We had not planned on going back so soon (we were just there in February) but the opportunity arose, so we took it, lol.

DisneyBabies -3(2A/1C) Our date is September 7th.

We aren't sure of anything else yet. Will update when we are!

PS. Is anyone going on September 7 going as a part of the Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package?

@smitch425 Thanks for setting this up again this year! We had not planned on going back so soon (we were just there in February) but the opportunity arose, so we took it, lol.

DisneyBabies -3(2A/1C) Our date is September 7th.

We aren't sure of anything else yet. Will update when we are!

PS. Is anyone going on September 7 going as a part of the Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package?

WE ARE!!! Just DH and myself. We pushed our vacation up from the end of October. Could not pass this up!

Our third party! Can’t wait!

September 25th
Two adults and two kiddos
Eight-year-old
One year old.

I’m going as Yoshi. My son will be Mario and our daughter will be Peach, of course. DH doesn’t like to dress up! Hoping he’ll at least wear a Luigi t-shirt.

Sept. 11, Party of 6 (4 adults, 2 kids): DD7 - Moana, DS1 - Hei Hei, DH - Maui, Me - Te Fiti, In-Laws - Kakamora ... No photos yet!

We’ll be there October 4 - 7 of us, 5 adults and 2 kiddos. Probably doing a Mouseketeer thing, but not 100% decided yet!

October 14
2 Adults
Going as the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for the 3rd year in a row (we're creative... or obsessed with the Swalphin…)
No ADR's, but we'll have our dinner packed with us, probably setting up camp outside POTC for a picnic
I have a video of our outfits here:

This is so wonderful thank you so much for posting! Love it! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!