Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

Hello! I will be attending the Oct 30 party
2 adults - me and my sister will be bounding as "Evil Queens"
1 child - Sleeping Beauty
ADR - Be Our Guest at 6:15

September 23
2 adults, 1 child
Pirates! Very casual pirates, though.
Pirates League at 4:05pm (for all 3 of us), Skipper Canteen at 5:20

September 3. 2 Adults and 2 kids. Undecided on costumes.

September 3
2 adults
2 children
Son and I in Ghost Host shirts
Daughter as Jurassic Park Ranger
Wife undecided

Costume change in plans for us!

October 31
2 adults
Me: Sully (don't worry, no fur! I know better in the Florida heat!)
DH: Ghost host

We finally settled on costumes!

We are doing Mr & Mrs Banks and DS will be Michael Banks after the Step In Time scene.

We have a 4:50 ADR at BOG.

List is finally current!! Sorry for such a lengthy delay! We’ve been out of town 24 of the last 30 days. :faint: This my first Saturday night at home since June 2! :rotfl2:Please check your line(s) for accuracy! Thanks!!

I will be attending solo on 9/3 (1 adult). Probably no costume but if England win the world cup, I might dress up as Gareth Southgate and bring a replica world cup trophy.

bigsis and crew -
Party date --- Sept 18th
-Total number attending -- 11
-Number of children -- 3 toddler boys all age 2.5
-Number of adults - 8 (4 ladies, 4 men)
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any) - hubs & myself Mr. & MRS. Potato Head.. Adult 1, Adult 2, 1 toddler = Incredible T's... other 6 undecided
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked) - No ADR's
-any photos you may have
View attachment 316932

updates in blue :)

Sept 9th -
Dude trip with my dad and boys
-4 total
-2 children
-1 adult (in body only), 1 really old guy
-Costumes undecided
-ADR BOG 5pm (prob cancelling)

DS13 and I will be attending the September 9th party while on our mom/son only trip. We are undecided on costumes and and have a 5:20 reservation at crystal palace.

Change on me for 9/9 (I may have mistyped the 7th but I am on the 9th) - now bounding as Moana. My friend may do her Wonder Woman costume from last year, but undecided. We started thinking about the heat.

-Party date: 10/9
-Total number attending: 5
-Number of children: 3
-Number of adults: 2
-Costumes: undecided

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter