Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

I have a bounce back question. My DS and DIL are at WDW now. They are staying with another couple. Can DS book a package for next September for the two of them (not the other couple) and me? Do I need to have been there to be included in this? Thanks! :)
Just confirming your DS and DIL are on a current reservation and they are looking to book a FD BB for next fall with two rooms;
one for them and one for you?

As long as you're there at the same time then yes they can do this.

Just confirming your DS and DIL are on a current reservation and they are looking to book a FD BB for next fall with two rooms;
one for them and one for you?

As long as you're there at the same time then yes they can do this.
Yes they are there now and we will be booking just one room for the three of us! The reservation they have now is in the other couples name though, but they are listed on the reservation I believe. Thank you! :)

Yes they are there now and we will be booking just one room for the three of us! The reservation they have now is in the other couples name though, but they are listed on the reservation I believe. Thank you! :)
It won’t be a problem at all! Any adult on a current reservation is eligible to book a BB.

For those at DW now, have you tried to book the BB offer?
If so, how was the availability of hotels? Anything already sold out?
I am thinking any dates would be helpful here.
Thanks so much,
Have fun and stay cool!!!:flower1:

My DS and DIL "forgot" to request the bounceback so now it's on to the the regular free dining watch for next year. :( i don't' suppose we could call after they checked out?

For those at DW now, have you tried to book the BB offer?
If so, how was the availability of hotels? Anything already sold out?
I am thinking any dates would be helpful here.
Thanks so much,
Have fun and stay cool!!!:flower1:
I’m not sure anyone can truly answer your question accurately as so much is date dependant. Moving a request by just 1 day can change availability at a resort. Personally, I have been booking BBs for 10+ years and never had to change my dates or resort because of no availability. We normally travel at least a month or so more after a BB has started being offered.

I think the only dates you may find challenging to get may be Dec dates but I think that’s been true from the beginning of the offer as there was just less offered for Dec dates.

My DS and DIL "forgot" to request the bounceback so now it's on to the the regular free dining watch for next year. :( i don't' suppose we could call after they checked out?

I believe they can still call the same day they checked out, but only up until that evening or whenever the phone lines close for the day.

I’m not sure anyone can truly answer your question accurately as so much is date dependant. Moving a request by just 1 day can change availability at a resort. Personally, I have been booking BBs for 10+ years and never had to change my dates or resort because of no availability. We normally travel at least a month or so more after a BB has started being offered.

I think the only dates you may find challenging to get may be Dec dates but I think that’s been true from the beginning of the offer as there was just less offered for Dec dates.

Ok thanks. I was hoping that those booking the BB would give their example of what was available and did they run into what wasn't. :-)
Really only going to get personal experiences not an overall view.
Have fun!

I believe they can still call the same day they checked out, but only up until that evening or whenever the phone lines close for the day.
Oh darn, they checked out last Monday! Thank you. (30 something kids and the mom still has to be there to make sure they do something right, LOL!)

Bounce Back expert advice needed. We were at DW last week and called to book BB offer. We were looking to book Saratoga Springs (cash pay) for September. Saratoga Spings was not showing up for Sept. yet so CM told me to book a different resort and change when Villas become available for cash pay. I booked wilderness lodge room. Has anyone changed a BB offer to a different resort? Is it even possible to change resort and still get the free dining?

Bounce Back expert advice needed. We were at DW last week and called to book BB offer. We were looking to book Saratoga Springs (cash pay) for September. Saratoga Spings was not showing up for Sept. yet so CM told me to book a different resort and change when Villas become available for cash pay. I booked wilderness lodge room. Has anyone changed a BB offer to a different resort? Is it even possible to change resort and still get the free dining?
Sorry, can you please clarify what you mean by 'cash pay'?

I guess I'm not understanding why you believe something else may be added to the BB currently offered?

I guess I'm not understanding why you believe something else may be added to the BB currently offered?

Booking a dvc resort not on points is paying cash (even if you use a credit card or whatever to book, it's just the term for not booking on points). I think dvc resorts don't come available to book on cash stays until we are within the 11 month booking window (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I also believe there is a number you can call to talk to the bounceback cm's who, I believe, would be the ones who can change your bounceback reservation at a later date. I don't know the number.

I mean we are not DVC we book through Disney. We booked wilderness lodge instead of Saratoga Springs which we want. CM said to book a room with another resort. When 2 bedroom villas come available for cash pay customer we can switch. I was hoping what CM said is true and we can change resorts once they let cash pay customers book them and we would not lose free dining.

Booking a dvc resort not on points is paying cash (even if you use a credit card or whatever to book, it's just the term for not booking on points). I think dvc resorts don't come available to book on cash stays until we are within the 11 month booking window (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I also believe there is a number you can call to talk to the bounceback cm's who, I believe, would be the ones who can change your bounceback reservation at a later date. I don't know the numbe

I have the phone number for the BB offer. Do you think if I call that number when DVC become available for cash pay we should be able to change?

I have the phone number for the BB offer. Do you think if I call that number when DVC become available for cash pay we should be able to change?

As long as there is a room available with the BB offer for the dates you want, yes, you should be able to switch. But who knows if they will even put those rooms into that booking category? If I were you, I'd start figuring out what your backup plan is. Hopefully the room(s) you booked at WL are something you would consider keeping.

I booked a bounce back last week for December at CBR, I called yesterday and changed our dates to September and our resort to CSR. As long as there is inventory you can change it. I would call every month or so to see if you can switch.

I booked a bounce back last week for December at CBR, I called yesterday and changed our dates to September and our resort to CSR. As long as there is inventory you can change it. I would call every month or so to see if you can switch.

I called today and there were moderates available......We booked in September but that may be what is expected. We did not ask about deluxe because TS dining takes too much time.

I have to say, I booked this trip (today's) on the general public FD offer in July 2017. The trip I booked today was cheaper at higher priced other moderate hotel.
Good luck!:flower1:

Thanks for the info. If you could change your I won't have any problem changing mine. Saratoga Springs is always in free dining offers.

Just booked a bounce back today. Wanted the quick service dining plan so went with Pop Century for the minimum 4 nights & 4 day PH passes. Will still pay attention to later offers. We booked in December but really want November ,(end of F&W). May not be included in future offers so we'll be okay with what we have. Booked the Bounce Back hoping for another next time (planning to o take the whole family in 2020). I know - there are no guarantees.

Now to get ready for the Tragical Express. ☹️

Just booked a bounce back today. Wanted the quick service dining plan so went with Pop Century for the minimum 4 nights & 4 day PH passes. Will still pay attention to later offers. We booked in December but really want November ,(end of F&W). May not be included in future offers so we'll be okay with what we have. Booked the Bounce Back hoping for another next time (planning to o take the whole family in 2020). I know - there are no guarantees.

Now to get ready for the Tragical Express. ☹️

Oh boo hoo for you, I am in the same situation, so sad for both of us!
I will be on tragical express tomorrow.
Question for you, we are staying at the CSR now and our offer brochure (It is on the back of the Happening Now at WDW sheet) says 'non-discounted 5 night/6 day' for the FD offer .
Where did you stay and are there different offers?
Thanks.......:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts