"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to be there for our first Christmas experience at Disney! We are going Thanksgiving week into the week after and are prepared for crazy crowds. We have always wanted to experience the holidays at Disney and have decided to brave the crowds rather than going in June. Any tips or must do’s or must don’ts are greatly appreciated!

Last year they were announced on March 19 (Monday). Was thinking that meant it might be today, just looking back historically.
Oh, I see. I was just wondering if I had missed an announcement that they were to be released today. Thanks

Surprised they havent announced yet given it will likely be one of the busier Holiday seasons they have had in years due to SWGE opening.

I will keep checking back!

Was hoping for dates announcement from Disney today.....hopefully they will announce soon!

I am glad I was not the only one hoping it would be today. I set a calendar alert so that it was at the top of my to do list when I hopped on my computer, but nope!

Following along. Will be in the World the week before Thanksgiving! Hoping to catch Festival of the Holidays as well as a party!

I was thinking they would announce food and wine dates before they announced the Christmas party dates. Either way I would like both announced.

I was thinking the same. I'm curious how Star Wars opening will effect Food and Wine dates since SWGE opening is 2 days before F & W started last year!

Surprised it hasn't been released yet, I heard it was going to be this week or by end of March for sure. Guess we still have to wait!

I am glad I was not the only one hoping it would be today. I set a calendar alert so that it was at the top of my to do list when I hopped on my computer, but nope!

I love that I'm not alone in this. I've got a calendar alert for this date, the date Southwest will have the flights available for our trips, and all the important trip dates like 180 days out for dining, then the fastpass date LOL... and I haven't even booked it yet. Waiting to hear whether or not my sister gets accepted into the college program this fall! FINGERS CROSSED... but we're going either way.

I love that I'm not alone in this. I've got a calendar alert for this date, the date Southwest will have the flights available for our trips, and all the important trip dates like 180 days out for dining, then the fastpass date LOL... and I haven't even booked it yet. Waiting to hear whether or not my sister gets accepted into the college program this fall! FINGERS CROSSED... but we're going either way.
I have calendar alerts set for all of these as well! You are definitely not the only one. I do have my trip booked however - waiting to put more $$ down on it until free dining is announced (if at all). I figure it's easier to get the $200 transferred to the new reservation than everything I've paid so far, lol.

~Chelle

I don't have the Southwest release date but I need it. How do I find out? It irks me to no end that I can't look at prices yet. Our plan is to drive (husband's idea). But that sounds like torture to me from IL with two kids. So I've been working on him. He loves Southwest. I've almost got him. I just need PRICES LOL.

I don't have the Southwest release date but I need it. How do I find out? It irks me to no end that I can't look at prices yet. Our plan is to drive (husband's idea). But that sounds like torture to me from IL with two kids. So I've been working on him. He loves Southwest. I've almost got him. I just need PRICES LOL.
May 23rd. If you do a search for “Southwest travel tools” the info is there. JetBlue will be releasing their Nov/Dec fares this coming Sunday the 24th.

May 23rd. If you do a search for “Southwest travel tools” the info is there. JetBlue will be releasing their Nov/Dec fares this coming Sunday the 24th.
Thank you! Any tips for price watching on Southwest? I normally track prices on google flights. Last time I booked airfare I think I booked it in April for a September trip and prices didn't get much lower (only about $100). But I've never tried getting a specific airline before. Best time to buy? Right away? Wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter