**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

@RJstanis It is moved and seconded that you have been nominated to host the "2020 MNSSHP Guest List & Costume Thread"

What say you, do you accept? :hyper:

Why would you want to torture yourself like that though?! It's bad enough to see me lurking throughout, led alone a constant presence o_O.... :scratchin we shall see lol

Sorry for the long delay. Last couple of weeks have been ferociously busy....Updated! :crazy2:

October 14, me and my DW, our first time, not sure on costumes, celebrating my Halloween birthday a little early. Our schedule did not let us get there on the 31st.

Ugh I have four more days before our costumes have to be packed and brought down to my dad, who is driving to Disney and kindly agreed to take our unwieldy items for us, and I'm so unhappy with my Tamatoa shell! I just had to vent here. I don't have a photo, unfortunately, because I've just been working madly on my costume and my daughter's (daughter is done, thank goodness!), but it's just bleh. Hopefully I have some inspiration on how to fix it soon!! :eek:

2 adults, going on October 11th. I will be Boo from Monsters Inc and my boyfriend will be Christopher Robin!

My oldest DS16 and I will be going together on September 27th. It's our first time!🎃🥰
DS is going to be Pooh, and I will be rocking a rather glitterfied rotten to the core poison apple tank top with my evil queen leggingspooh::maleficen

We have no plans, just winging it and hoping to meet some amazing characters!

9/20
Dh and I (2 adults)
It’s not our first party ever but it’s our first one this year
No dessert parties or anything

Since we just decided tonight I doubt we’ll be in costume. I will probably wear my Duffy hat that I got in japan and maybe a stitch shirt. Dh probably won’t dress up lol.

I hope that this list doesn't reflect on how busy the parties will be. Oct 1st seems to have a lot more people than the rest. Update on our costumes. The adults are goofy and minnie and the kids are mickey and elsa

I hope that this list doesn't reflect on how busy the parties will be. Oct 1st seems to have a lot more people than the rest. Update on our costumes. The adults are goofy and minnie and the kids are mickey and elsa

We're going October 1 as well and I'm super nervous about the crowds. I think we're going to have a perfect storm of people wanting to see the last IllumiNations, wanting to ride the gondolas for the first time, and hearing about the low low crowds of September and flocking to Galaxy's Edge. I'm not optimistic, but low expectations are my specialty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!