"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're planning on going between oct 26 through the 30th. If there's a party on the Tues and Thurs of that week, would Tues theoretically be the better choice?

In experiences past, does anyone remember if the Lotso M&G had a long wait? My ADR time is tomorrow and trying to figure out when to go eat at LTT before we dive into party festivities.
We only waited perhaps 15 minutes after the fireworks the night we met him. He generally will not command the waits that other characters do. Just know that he does not start early, so you will not be able to meet him until 7 PM (assuming nothing changes this year).

We only waited perhaps 15 minutes after the fireworks the night we met him. He generally will not command the waits that other characters do. Just know that he does not start early, so you will not be able to meet him until 7 PM (assuming nothing changes this year).

Awesome! He's the only character that we all want to meet so it's good to hear the waits aren't that long. I will plan it so that we are in the area that he is meeting around 7pm. Thanks!

Looks like MK is closing early on 8/15, as well. A party day on Saturday?
i read on here and another site that it is closing early 8/15 for a private event. I was hopeful it was a party because we leave 8/16 and that would have been a great way to end my trip.

For a first timer who has a trip planned in early September is there a difference in the crowds for Sunday nights versus Tuesday nights? Looking at the 13th and the 15th.

If the rumored dates are true there are four options for us.. but that means only two nights to see HEA. :crazy: Crazy!

Does anyone know how rider swap works with a baby during MNSSHP? I'm assuming it doesn't really exist during the party since there is no separate FP lines. How would we handle going on something like Space Mountain? Would we each need to wait on the whole line separately (basically doubling our wait time), or can we have the child with us on line and then do a swap near the boarding area? First time parents so we are still figuring out the normal child swap procedures (do we really get to swap out our child for a new one :confused3 - jk, I would never swap my little guy for someone else), but doing MNSSHP is adding a whole additional layer to figuring out how to do the parks with a baby.

Does anyone know how rider swap works with a baby during MNSSHP? I'm assuming it doesn't really exist during the party since there is no separate FP lines. How would we handle going on something like Space Mountain? Would we each need to wait on the whole line separately (basically doubling our wait time), or can we have the child with us on line and then do a swap near the boarding area? First time parents so we are still figuring out the normal child swap procedures (do we really get to swap out our child for a new one :confused3 - jk, I would never swap my little guy for someone else), but doing MNSSHP is adding a whole additional layer to figuring out how to do the parks with a baby.

Yes, Rider Swap is available. I used the disability pass at last year's party and was sent down the FP queue even though it wasn't technically open, they do the same for Rider Swap.

MNSSHP section has been removed from the "special events" link on the WDW site. Hoping that just means they are nearly ready to re-release the link with tickets sales available

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.30.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.30.08 PM.png
    165 KB · Views: 21
Yes, Rider Swap is available. I used the disability pass at last year's party and was sent down the FP queue even though it wasn't technically open, they do the same for Rider Swap.
Fantastic, thank you! That's great news!

I think the fact that you were able to use the disability pass at last year's party is important information. I was at the first party last year and happened to be chatting with a cast member while another cast member was trying to figure it out for another guest. I moved on before the issue was solved. I think this was at about 6:30. I was meeting a friend at 7:00 so it definitely was before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts