*****Official April 2020 thread*****

Date and resort change. Still doing Vero Beach but extended our WDW stay and changed resorts .... 3 times lol. Now Vero beach 4/4-6 and BoardWalk Villas 1br 4/6-4/12. Getting close!

Is there a crowd prediction calendar that is more accurate? I just looked at two and one said our week April 19-26 will be the lowest crowds of 2020 so far, but another predicted 8/10. I would think they would have a pretty good idea by now of what to expect for April.

Is there a crowd prediction calendar that is more accurate? I just looked at two and one said our week April 19-26 will be the lowest crowds of 2020 so far, but another predicted 8/10. I would think they would have a pretty good idea by now of what to expect for April.
I don't know which is most accurate. I typically use Kennythepirate and Undercover Tourist. Both vary on predicted crowd levels on my travel dates. I will say last year I just used Kenny's, and the predicted crowd levels felt accurate in the parks! I'm expecting extreme crowds, as my dates include Easter.

We'll be at the World 4/26-5/2. All ADRs are booked- got them all, even the difficult ones, so hoping that means smaller crowds! We're currently planning on a second day at MK on Friday 5/1, which has AM EMH. Touring Plans crowd calendar is predicting 3/10...does this seem right? I also read this is the kick off day for Dapper Day- how will that impact crowds? I would love to end our trip back at MK and several crowd calendars look good, but written word that I've seen gives a bad outlook.

Most accrute is 1 day ticket price. $139 from 4th to 18th.18th 135. 20-23 is 121. 24-26 is 128. 27 is 121. 28-29 $112. Disney world knows better then anyone how busy it will be and adjust ticket prices

Reactions: erc
Most accrute is 1 day ticket price. $139 from 4th to 18th.18th 135. 20-23 is 121. 24-26 is 128. 27 is 121. 28-29 $112. Disney world knows better then anyone how busy it will be and adjust ticket prices

Does that adjust as the demand changes or do they set those prices once based on historical attendance?

I just placed our order for tickets (from SoG) so it's starting to feel real!

We have ADRs booked for: Biergarten, Oga's and Skipper's Canteen. I'm hoping Space opens up soon so we can try that as well.

We're about a month out from FP so we're starting to get excited!

I just placed our order for tickets (from SoG) so it's starting to feel real!

We have ADRs booked for: Biergarten, Oga's and Skipper's Canteen. I'm hoping Space opens up soon so we can try that as well.

We're about a month out from FP so we're starting to get excited!

Even though I'm a local, friends are coming down, and staying at the disney hotel for the first time! AoA 4/16-4/19 (here for the run weekend)

Just bummed I'll be blacked out from park on Thurs and Fri. Everyone else in my group can go

Officially doing a quick trip, April 27-30 just Hubby and I! Doing Raglan Road and the Void Monday Night... DHS on Tues, Epcot on Wed and fly home on Thurs. trying to decide if we want to do anything on the morning of departure day. Really sad I'm missing AK this trip. FoP has my heart... but we are prioritizing Galaxy's Edge and we love drinking around the world :)

I booked a solo split stay between my home resort Saratoga Sprungs and the Polynesian! 3 nights at each, April 22-28.

Doing our third trip April 13-18, staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, first time without Disney Bus System. Does everyone still use Lyft or Uber when not using transport or are the Micky and Minnie vans competitive?

We do not have a menu for Space yet, is that correct? So excited for Flight of Passage.

Doing our third trip April 13-18, staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, first time without Disney Bus System. Does everyone still use Lyft or Uber when not using transport or are the Micky and Minnie vans competitive?

We do not have a menu for Space yet, is that correct? So excited for Flight of Passage.
I've never used the Minnie van service but from what I read on it when curious, it was stated a few times in things I read it was more expensive. However, I wonder if that's true in all situations. I'd think have the apps ready for Uber and Lyft and a quick price check comparison when you're ready to use them. Even though our resort has transportation, we plan to Uber or Lyft on HS days because that location is on the same bus as AK and AK is a first drop off. Plus, we've seen the bus crowded before where not everyone in line could get on the first bus of the day, so people had to wait for the next one. Just to make sure we catch park opening, won't use resort transportation on HS days.

Nope, the menu doesn't appear to be ready yet, just listened to a podcast that mentioned that topic.

I have the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card and they just announced a partnership with Lyft giving me 15% off all rides so Lyft will probably rule the day. Works out nicely in this case. I have read the thing to do at MK is to go to the Contemporary to get your Lyft/Uber. Going to try that.

I have the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card and they just announced a partnership with Lyft giving me 15% off all rides so Lyft will probably rule the day. Works out nicely in this case. I have read the thing to do at MK is to go to the Contemporary to get your Lyft/Uber. Going to try that.
Yep, DH has the CSR so we saw that about Lyft. We will do a quick app check when we need to get somewhere if not using the bus to see which is cheaper.

Do all my fellow April guests think the current Galaxy's Edge boarding group system will still be in place? I'm a month out from FP selections and need to add this into my planning. This is definitely a different planning dynamic than our last trip in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts