***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

I'm with you. I'm still getting check back.
Clear your cache, even if just for DISNEY related pages. I also opened in a new browser.

Not sure if you can see this since I am logged in, if not let me know.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/epcot/

Go to top of page, put in your date, and lunch or dinner and hit SEARCH, all lunch or dinner spots at each restaurant, once you are into that, you can adjust the time. There were a ton of things left a few minutes ago, but only breakfast was Ale and Compass.

Last edited:
I tried that day, also. She said there was no availability left, and she did look under Bon Voyage. And that was the first day it could be booked! I've been trying, also, but no luck.
What days are you looking for? Free dining might have a big difference in availability for particular days.

I would be paranoid too. You should have seen a show time somewhere, so it's possible you do not have a CP package. Go check your reservations.

I checked our reservations and they now have show times. Phew! It didn't give me the option of choosing one when I made them, though.

I checked our reservations and they now have show times. Phew! It didn't give me the option of choosing one when I made them, though.

Unfortunately you do not get a showtime option. That would be nice, but then they would have people saying things like "I didn't have enough time to get to the show" and demanding compensation. So I think they are sure to spread the meals out sufficiently to stop some of those complaints.

I got the Rose and Crown at 3:15 with NPH at 6:45 on the 3rd. got it yesterday after forgetting the early booking for pass holders and giving up on Tuesday after nothing would work. Didn't think i would get him or Gary Sinse

Unfortunately you do not get a showtime option. That would be nice, but then they would have people saying things like "I didn't have enough time to get to the show" and demanding compensation. So I think they are sure to spread the meals out sufficiently to stop some of those complaints.

Yes you do! When you go to book the CP pkg, it gives you a time, but you can refresh and try for another show time. You can also call in and the CMs can give you different showtime options. Now, once they've filled all the slots for a particular time, that option will no longer be there.

Yes you do! When you go to book the CP pkg, it gives you a time, but you can refresh and try for another show time. You can also call in and the CMs can give you different showtime options. Now, once they've filled all the slots for a particular time, that option will no longer be there.
I was saying they do not let you pick a showtime when booking online. Sorry, I will be more careful with my wording next time.

Exactly.
This helpful thread told me that I could refresh my browser to see more showtimes. I did, and it worked great! I got my preferred 6:45 processional with a 1:30pm lunch reservation.

I think they just meant that you couldn't choose a time from a drop down. So yes, you can refresh for one, but if you didn't know that and didn't get what you wanted you're just booking on a hope and a prayer. Also, I think a lot of people didn't notice/see the show time when they booked.

But they do let you pick a showtime. You don't have to take the one that's offered; you can refresh and try to get a different one.

That is not picking a showtime. And I tried many many many times, by phone, online, different browsers, App, computer, etc and was unable to secure the showtime I wanted, despite being willing to eat at anytime, so it may have been easy for some, but not necessarily for everyone. I am sure there are many factors at play. BTW, I am fine with what I got, but it wasn't what I had originally hoped for.

Exactly.
This helpful thread told me that I could refresh my browser to see more showtimes. I did, and it worked great! I got my preferred 6:45 processional with a 1:30pm lunch reservation.

Do you refresh on the page you pick the dining time, or do you refresh on the page after you have picked the dining time where it shows your show time?

Anyone able to get Tutto Italia for dinner for the candlelight processional? I was online within a couple of hours after posting and not able to get for December 9th, or for that matter, the entire week of the 9th.

This is a bucket list item to see him at the CP for me so I'm certainly NOT showing up 5 minutes before! LOL! I have no clue where the best spot is to sit for this event, but I do want to line up a decent amount of time beforehand. I figure I can send DH to run and grab us a drink while we wait if he gets antsy.

In your confirmation email it should be in parenthesis after where it lists the restaurant+candlelight dinner (8:15pm) for example. Picture for reference.View attachment 336252

Heyyyy that's exactly the same reservation I got on November 27th lol

I'm sure this has been answered before, but there is so much to sift through, so....

Are there different seating areas assigned for the different restaurants? The meals vary in price so much, I wondered if the more expensive ones get better seating locations.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but there is so much to sift through, so....

Are there different seating areas assigned for the different restaurants? The meals vary in price so much, I wondered if the more expensive ones get better seating locations.
No, everyone gets the same sticker that they need to wear to walk-in regardless of price. The price is determined by the restaurant and mealtime selected.

Anyone able to get Tutto Italia for dinner for the candlelight processional? I was online within a couple of hours after posting and not able to get for December 9th, or for that matter, the entire week of the 9th.

I did on 12/22 - 4:05 time with a 6:45 CP time. I didn't keep it though, as we opted for a different restaurant.

Yes, I got it for the 3rd with NPH. Booked just after midnight when they opened.

Do you refresh on the page you pick the dining time, or do you refresh on the page after you have picked the dining time where it shows your show time?

I was able to get the time of the show to change by doing the following..
Click on the meal time you’d like. On the next screen it will show you what show time was chosen. If you don’t want that show time, hit cancel. Refresh your screen. Select your date/time again and the show time should change. I tried this a few times just to be sure. I then dropped my CP package with a 5:00 show time. I immediately went back to search for it. When I selected it to rebook it, this time it showed the 8:15 show which was exactly what I wanted:cheer2: couldn’t be happier!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter