**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

ROL Dining Packages are out for January, February, March and the first half of April. But they are few and far between though I did manage to get one on Feb 14 at 8:15 am.
Thank you so much for posting this!!! I looked for March 2 and there were lots of times open for me. I ended up taking 10:35 am because we want to experience breakfast and lunch at TH. So excited!!!!

ROL Dining Packages are out for January, February, March and the first half of April. But they are few and far between though I did manage to get one on Feb 14 at 8:15 am.
Thank you for letting us know! Just booked mine! I think that is why the system was down the other day. They fixed it to where you don't have to cancel a previous ADR to book a dining package at the same time. They hold your reservation until the new one is confirmed. So excited!!!

Last edited:

I called and got a reservation for the 6 of us on February 2!! I'm so excited because I've never seen ROL. It started just after I was there last.
101 Days till Disney!

I'm glad I found this thread. We recently booked Grand Floridian for February 8-12. Me, hubby, 5 year-old and 2 year-old.

So far the only ADR we have is for dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Not sure how many more sit down meals we will do - the two year old can be a handful sometimes. I am considering dinner at Crystal Palace. We love breakfast there, but don't really want to book any breakfasts this trip so we don't eat up precious early park time. Has anyone done dinner at Crystal Palace? I've seen mixed reviews on the food and don't want to waste money on so-so food.

Any suggestions for somewhere else fun to eat with two littles in tow? I think we are just going to MK and Epcot this trip. So much to plan, so little time!

Just totally flipped the script on my Feb break plans and am now finally heading back to WDW!!

2/18-23 at AKL!!

Looks like a lot of us will be having Feb birthdays at Disneyworld!!! I am headed there tomorrow for MNSSHP! Have always wanted to go so using air miles and AP = impromptu trip!

So I was able to grab a PPO breakfast at Garden Grill with the Disney on Broadway package - I also grabbed a late lunch at Akershus as well - I will only keep one of them - I was really hoping for a PPO at Akershus with the package but no breakfasts have come up since the day the packages were released! I'll keep trying though! The thrill of the hunt! LOL

I'm glad I found this thread. We recently booked Grand Floridian for February 8-12. Me, hubby, 5 year-old and 2 year-old.

So far the only ADR we have is for dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Not sure how many more sit down meals we will do - the two year old can be a handful sometimes. I am considering dinner at Crystal Palace. We love breakfast there, but don't really want to book any breakfasts this trip so we don't eat up precious early park time. Has anyone done dinner at Crystal Palace? I've seen mixed reviews on the food and don't want to waste money on so-so food.

Any suggestions for somewhere else fun to eat with two littles in tow? I think we are just going to MK and Epcot this trip. So much to plan, so little time!

We've done dinner at Crystal Palace and enjoyed it. It wasn't spectacular but I wouldn't say it was gross either. We do love their breakfasts! We also enjoy BOG for lunch at MK.

Hi! We'll be going Feb 9-14 with a two-year-old and a 5-year-old (birthday trip). We've done Crystal Palace dinner before and like a previous poster said, it isn't anything spectacular but it's good. We prefer to eat at the Crystal Palace at lunch... get to the park early, then have lunch, maybe hit a ride, and then head back to the hotel for naps and downtime (staying at the Poly). Here are where we have some ADRs for this upcoming trip. Hope it helps!
- 7:30am breakfast at Ohana
- Via Napoli lunch (can't go wrong with pizza, and it's a loud restaurant so pretty perfect for our two active boys)
- Crystal Palace lunch
- Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
- Tusker House lunch
- Ohana dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter