**** OFFICIAL February 2018 Thread ****

My ADR date is 8/7. The things I'm going for on that day are:
PPO breakfast at Tusker House (I've done this before)
Lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe (haven't been there since 2004)
Dinner at California Grill (first time!)
Dinner at Via Napoli (my annual "Pizza Night at Via Napoli" - my WDW trip is not complete without it)

I will book some other things, like my Wave breakfast and a meal at Hollywood Brown Derby, closer to the trip, probably after I have my FPs booked.

I love ADR day.

Oh California Grill is so amazing! We got engaged there during the fireworks! I've been eyeing the brunch, but since we have a two year old I don't think it would be as relaxing as I would like it to be.

We also LOVE the Wave breakfast buffet!

Oh, Garden Grill and CP Breakfasts are DELICIOUS! Those are also my top picks for Breakfasts :)
Let us know how it goes on the 11th :D
We don't have anything figured out yet for ADRs, we're still figuring out how many days are tickets will be lol Our ADR day is the 25th though, so I have a bit more time to figure it out. Normally I have an idea by now but we had a person possibly going or not.

Ooooh, I love your PPO Tusker! I haven't done any of your planned ADRs actually. I'd really like to try the California Grill Brunch someday though :)

We love CP breakfast and this will be our first GG breakfast. We've been for dinner so I'm excited to try breakfast. Hopefully PPO and then a ride on Soarin'!

I've had my eye on the Cali Grill brunch since I heard about it. Some day!

Please add me to the list! We will be at POFQ Feb 23-26. We are stopping for the weekend on our way to Jupiter, FL for Cardinal spring training. I will definitely NOT be running in any Princess events but will happily encourage anyone who is. LOL

Count us in! All Star Sports 02/14 - 02/20. Just me and DD11 for a gymnastics meet!

ADR Date of Friday August 18th!

Last edited:

We FINALLY figured out what tickets we're getting for our quick Princess Half weekend :) 2 Day Park hoppers so we can do Epcot & MK on 10k day and AK on Sunday :D
Now we know where, but still need to figure out those ADRs

We are also coming in February, 2/11-2/16, celebrating my 30th birthday! It'll also be my 4-year-old daughter's, 1-year-old niece's, and 60-year-old dad's first trip to Disney World so we are super excited :-)

My friend and I are booked!

2/22-2/28 at Port Orleans Riverside for the Princess Half Marathon! So excited!! :)

LOL! Yeah sorry! We are only in the parks 2 days due to the competition. But DD11 says BOG for dinner on MK day and for Epcot day we are just doing counter service
Lol it's okay. We are doing the same Parks! But we haven't been to AK yet so we were going to dedicate a full day to that

Hi everyone! I've been lurking the boards forever, but this is my first time posting! Heading to Disney Feb. 15-20 and staying at Old Key West! I know this is going to be a crowded weekend, but anyone have any idea what we should expect? I've been there right after Christmas and for New Year's a couple of times so I feel like we should be able to handle the crowds! I'm going with my family (we have been probably about ten times throughout my life- I'm 26 now), but this is the first time my boyfriend will be joining. I'm excited to experience everything with him and take lots of cheesy couple pics everywhere :love:

Hi again! So, curious since my ADR date is coming up, do I have to have my park tickets purchased already in order to get the +5 days in addition to the 180 days for my ADRs or just the resort already booked? Posting here since I figured everyone here is coming up on that time soon.

Hi again! So, curious since my ADR date is coming up, do I have to have my park tickets purchased already in order to get the +5 days in addition to the 180 days for my ADRs or just the resort already booked? Posting here since I figured everyone here is coming up on that time soon.

No, you only need your room booked to get those extra days for ADR.

Also speaking of ADR dates coming up, does anyone have any idea when February park hours will be posted? :-/

My family and I are visiting Feb 4-Feb 9 2018.
Any thoughts on whether Rivers of Light will be showing during that week and if so which nights? I am hoping to do ADRs next week but it's tricky because I don't know which day to visit AK...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!