Official Fish Extender List for PCC 4.0 **Sign-Ups Closed- please confirm**

Oh, can you edit my info to include Linda's dis name...I keep forgetting to have you add it. She's phred52, thanks!

We've reached the cutoff day for the Fish Extender sign up. I would like to finalize the FE list (direct link) as soon as possible.

If you have signed up please review your information and let me know if there are any changes you would like to make.

More importantly please make sure you have indicated how you wish to participate in Fish Extender gift exchange : Only PCC Staterooms, Only Non-PCC Staterooms, or All.

Even if your information looks good please send me a PM (click here to PM) to verify you are still participating.

I added a new column to keep a record of the confirmations.

***Sorry for multiple postings of this message, but with so many PCC4.0 threads I want to make sure everyone see it.

hoorah...PCC 4 is getting so close. I know what I'm getting for the FE. Just have to decide where [there are two places] I'm getting from.

I am looking for the family in stateroom 8070. I have a listing for Matt, Angel and Matthew, but no screen name.

I am trying to confirm their participation.

Hello. My family is interested in joining the FE List if possible. If so please include us:

Family Name:

Ed - M 49
Jen - F 41
Dylan - M 5

Cabin: 6104

Dinner Seating (still not determined - probably early)

Thank you.

Ed

GTY rooms came out today....or at least ours finally did. We will be in room 10006! Please update our information :) Thank you!

The FE List has been updated with some late additions and I've highlighted the following unconfirmed staterooms:

• 7102 - nuermk
  • 8068 - M & M
  • 8070 - DISBOARD NAME UNKNOWN
  • 8176 - mmcreynolds
  • 8508 - itsmuggsie
  • 8564 - jcoldham
  • 10050 - PhillipsSweetPea

If you have not already done so please review the FE list (direct link) and send me a PM (click here to PM) to verify your information and that you are still participating.

ssanders79 said:
The FE List has been updated with some late additions and I've highlighted the following unconfirmed staterooms:

[*]7102 - nuermk
[*]8068 - M & M
[*]8070 - DISBOARD NAME UNKNOWN
[*]8176 - mmcreynolds
[*]8508 - itsmuggsie
[*]8564 - jcoldham
[*]10050 - PhillipsSweetPea

If you have not already done so please review the FE list (direct link) and send me a PM (click here to PM) to verify your information and that you are still participating.

We would like to be added to the fish extender group if possible. I know it's late but I just learned about this!!! My daughter and son would love the opportunity to be a part of this exchange!

dvcmouselovers - I'm picking up a few extra, so fine by me if you're added. Send ssanders79 a PM. Worst he can say is no...

dvcmouselovers said:
We would like to be added to the fish extender group if possible. I know it's late but I just learned about this!!! My daughter and son would love the opportunity to be a part of this exchange!

He'll add you ;) He will mark on the list that you were added after the cutoff date, so you may not get from everyone, but I know we'll give :)

Just send a Private Message to ssanders79 with your info!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi y'all. I thought I posted months and months ago about joining the FE but it doesn't look like I made the list. Since I've been collecting gifts for everyone, would it be at all possible to add me, so I can at least get ride of all the little things I've been stashing away? I don't mind if we're too late to receive things from others! :) It's just DH Steve (disboards name just_steve) and me. I'll post our cabin number when I get home and can look it up.

iwynlea said:
Hi y'all. I thought I posted months and months ago about joining the FE but it doesn't look like I made the list. Since I've been collecting gifts for everyone, would it be at all possible to add me, so I can at least get ride of all the little things I've been stashing away? I don't mind if we're too late to receive things from others! :) It's just DH Steve (disboards name just_steve) and me. I'll post our cabin number when I get home and can look it up.

PM your info to ssanders79. He doesn't check the threads - there are WAY too many for this cruise so you gotta PM him to get added :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter