Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Staying at Contemporary. Have 8:05 PPO ADR for Epcot. Quickest way there (we're not morning people)? Heard monorail not reliably running right now.
Quickest would be via Uber. That way you could leave the CR around 7:30ish. If you use the monorail, you should leave by 7. Where are you eating at??

Quickest would be via Uber. That way you could leave the CR around 7:30ish. If you use the monorail, you should leave by 7. Where are you eating at??

Thanks! I was wondering if that might be the best bet. Breakfast is at Garden Grill. We are park hopping to DHS that day so we wanted to get an early start at Epcot since I'm using all our Fast Passes at DHS in the afternoon.

What do you think would be best way to get home from DHS that night? We are stashing bags with the desk all day and making late night move to Universal. I'm thinking Uber from park to CR to pick up bags then on to Universal all in one trip?

Thanks! I was wondering if that might be the best bet. Breakfast is at Garden Grill. We are park hopping to DHS that day so we wanted to get an early start at Epcot since I'm using all our Fast Passes at DHS in the afternoon.

What do you think would be best way to get home from DHS that night? We are stashing bags with the desk all day and making late night move to Universal. I'm thinking Uber from park to CR to pick up bags then on to Universal all in one trip?
I asked where you are eating because it could make a difference which entrance you arrive at...front of park or the rear. For Garden Grill, the front of the park is going to be best.
I would probably ask the driver, when you get picked up, if he will wait for you, while you get your bags, then take you to US. That may constitute two trips. Or ask one of the Uber drivers over on the Everything you wanted to know about Uber thread.

I asked where you are eating because it could make a difference which entrance you arrive at...front of park or the rear. For Garden Grill, the front of the park is going to be best.
I would probably ask the driver, when you get picked up, if he will wait for you, while you get your bags, then take you to US. That may constitute two trips. Or ask one of the Uber drivers over on the Everything you wanted to know about Uber thread.
Thanks! You're so helpful!

We are staying at Bonnet Creek. We have breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey one day. I know the official rule is 3 hour parking window. Do cars really get towed? I will have a 6 month old with me and it would be so nice not to have to drive back over to the MK parking lot.

We are staying at Bonnet Creek. We have breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey one day. I know the official rule is 3 hour parking window. Do cars really get towed? I will have a 6 month old with me and it would be so nice not to have to drive back over to the MK parking lot.
Just park at the TTC and take the monorail to the contemporary.

You can see if there’s room in the Contemporary’s valet parking lot. If there is, you can pay to park there and keep the car there all day.

we were going to and then someone told us if you have the reservations and leave the car there it makes getting out that night so easy with 4 kids. We figured since we will be in MK 3 days if one day we got out a little easier it would be nice.

You can see if there’s room in the Contemporary’s valet parking lot. If there is, you can pay to park there and keep the car there all day.
That is good to know. I dont care about paying, if i was to park there I did not want to pack the kids up again to drive around. And breakfast is at 720 so parking at TTC in the beginning I thought would be cutting it close

i think i read it was $20 and that early in the morning does it fill up fast?

i think i read it was $20 and that early in the morning does it fill up fast?
It’s generally not a problem, unless you’re going during a restricted parking week (Between Christmas and New Year’s for example). But with an ADR, I don’t expect you’d have any trouble. Just don’t forget to add a tip to the cost (at drop off and pickup)! The base cost is also more than $20 now- I don’t recall exactly how much.

Is there a bus that runs from AK to MK ? I have read about in the evenings however I am curious to know about the mornings ?

Thank you. I am not very familiar with the Disney Buses, about how often do they pick up to go park to park?

OK. We're going to park hop on Thursday 3/15/18. 8:00am @ Epcot until our lunch reservation at DHS at 11:35am. Best transportation, and what time should we leave Epcot?

Thanks so much!

Are the days of getting a direct bus to a water park from your resort over? I think I read somewhere that to get to Typhoon Lagoon we would have to catch a bus from Disney Springs or to get to Blizzard Beach we would have to catch a bus from Animal Kingdom?

We’re heading out for the Star Wars tour at HS tomorrow. They said it starts at 8:00 but to arrive by 7:45. (The Park doesn’t open until 9:00.)

If we’re coming from Yacht Club do we take a boat? Do they run that early? If so, what time should we be waiting at the dock?

If not, do we take uber? We could also walk but we have a pretty heavy schedule and our feet are already starting to bother us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter