Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Split stay question----how to get from ASMO to SSR? i THINK I know, but checking with the gurus......

Split stay question----how to get from ASMO to SSR? i THINK I know, but checking with the gurus......
Well, you have a few options. You could get an Uber, travel from ASMo to SSR, with your bags. Leave the bags with bell services and go about your day. Or, you could have luggage assistance at ASMo take your bags and move them to SSR for you. Then you could take a bus to a park, and then head over to SSR at your leisure and get checked in, and get your bags. But, if you let luggage assistance move your bags, they won't get to SSR until late afternoon, early evening. So plan accordingly. If you take your bags yourself, using uber or a cab, yes, your bags will go into storage but at least you have them there if you need them, instead of in transit.

I am staying at CBR, planning to have dinner at Sanaa. If taking bus transport is there a better bus to take? I know I need to go to a theme park and then catch a bus to AKL but does it matter which theme park? I am aware uber/lyft is an option but not planning on using it at this time.

I am staying at CBR, planning to have dinner at Sanaa. If taking bus transport is there a better bus to take? I know I need to go to a theme park and then catch a bus to AKL but does it matter which theme park? I am aware uber/lyft is an option but not planning on using it at this time.
AK would usually be the quickest, due to travel distance and traffic patterns. DHS would be a little bit longer.

Getting from Art of Animation to Boma for a 10am reservation? Does it make more sense to:
take the bus to AK and then the bus to AKL
OR
take the bus to HS and then to AKL?
Or is it a wash?
Or just drive ourselves? (are there parking fees for people just there for meals?)

Allow an hour and a half by bus probably? How long if we drive?

Getting from Art of Animation to Boma for a 10am reservation? Does it make more sense to:
OR
Or is it a wash?
Or just drive ourselves? (are there parking fees for people just there for meals?)

For a 10:00 reservation it's really a matter of what's the best use of your time.

By that time buses are running regularly between AoA and AK as well as between AK and AKL. Buses should be running every 20 mins (although probably less than 20 mins.) between each of your destinations. Using this option means you can go wherever you want after your reservation and not need to move your car.

If you are looking for the faster route to get to AKL then taking your own car is a better choice. You will not need to pay for parking at AKL. The challenge with this option is that once you are done your meal you will either need to move your car to the park you are going to or, return it to AoA.

Total WDW newbie.
I plan to RD MK, then go to Sanaa for lunch(ADR 2pm) and then to DHS(staying at Swan).
How do I do this? I have no idea.

Total WDW newbie.
I plan to RD MK, then go to Sanaa for lunch(ADR 2pm) and then to DHS(staying at Swan).
How do I do this? I have no idea.
Bus, bus, and more bus!

Swan has buses to MK, AK, and DS, and boats & walking path to Epcot & DHS.

MK has buses to all resorts except those on the monorail and Ft. Wilderness (boat); and buses to all parks except Epcot.

AKL has buses to all parks.

There are 2 bus stops at AKL. Sanaa is at Kidani Village stop.

MK to DHS? Is there a bus or do I have to go to a resort?

Going to MK during the day & then DHS for after hours.

OK, I have a couple of questions about the minnie vans,

1) Will they pick us up at our room, or would we need to walk to the main building at a large resort like OKW?

2) Since it is no longer a flat $25 rate, what is a ballpark figure for OKW to Grand Floridian (we have a character breakfast reservation)

3) Since the Minnie Van drivers are Disney employees, do we tip tip them, like bell services, or is it a non-tipped position?

OR
Or is it a wash?

If I had a car, I would drive. It's a very easy drive. You could leave AoA around 9:40 and be there with time to spare. Takes about 10 mins to drive there from AoA. There are no parking charges. Then, depending on where you're heading after, you can either drive there directly, or return your car to AoA and take a bus to your next destination.

If we have a breakfast reservation at 8:10 at Akershus what is the best way to get there from Pop Century? I was thinking Minnie van to the Beach Club and then enter Epcot through International Gateway? What time should we put in a request on the Lyft app?

If we have a breakfast reservation at 8:10 at Akershus what is the best way to get there from Pop Century? I was thinking Minnie van to the Beach Club and then enter Epcot through International Gateway? What time should we put in a request on the Lyft app?
We've had similar reservation times and always taken the Pop bus to Epcot then walked to Norway. Buses will be running and the CMs at Epcot will allow access to get into the park.

What time do you think that they should get to the bus stop at Pop?
If it were me I'd be there by 7:00 at the latest and probably try for even 6:45. Need time to wait for a bus which will not come as often that early in the day, walk from bus to security, bag check, enter park (I'm guessing all dining guests will be held at the park gate until 7:45 as they do at the MK), walk to Norway and check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!