Official July 2018 Thread!

Normally I would plan a Disney trip several months in advance, but this one came up suddenly! We were going to visit my husband’s brother and his family at their home this summer. When trying to nail down dates that worked for everybody they invited us to join them in Florida instead! So less than a month out we started planning a trip to Disney! We’ll be doing 3 days at Disney, 1 at Universal and then 3 at the beach. Super excited to go on, not only our first vacation with our 6 month old, but her first trip to Disney as well! 8 more days to go!

Normally I would plan a Disney trip several months in advance, but this one came up suddenly! We were going to visit my husband’s brother and his family at their home this summer. When trying to nail down dates that worked for everybody they invited us to join them in Florida instead! So less than a month out we started planning a trip to Disney! We’ll be doing 3 days at Disney, 1 at Universal and then 3 at the beach. Super excited to go on, not only our first vacation with our 6 month old, but her first trip to Disney as well! 8 more days to go!
Congratulations!!!

2 weeks from tonight I will be having some solo time at MK!! I can’t wait! If you had about 4 hours of solo time at MK what would you do??
My favorites - BTMRR, 7D, people mover, Splash, Peter Pan. I would get some yummy snacks and relax.
If it’s at night I would maybe even end up at Tambu Lounge at the end of the night to get some bread pudding.

I don’t even know what a mermaid pedi is but I want one too!
I dont really know either...it was a special deal they offered.

Also, I leave Sunday and haven't even started packing. Eek! I just have stuff everywhere and I'm hoping some through some kind of "be our guest" magic that everything just packs itself.

We leave tomorrow night and I finally started packing today. It's hard packing clothes that we need. It's so much easier to go to Florida when it's cold here.
Right?! I have oodles of clothes for my daughter, but for me? Not so much. I cant even live in my workout clothes for the next couple days because I'm bringing those, too! Ugh.

I dont really know either...it was a special deal they offered.

Also, I leave Sunday and haven't even started packing. Eek! I just have stuff everywhere and I'm hoping some through some kind of "be our guest" magic that everything just packs itself.
I wish that worked!! Lol!
You’ll get it done and then you’ll be on you way! Have a great time!!

Personally, I've been having fun people watching. I would, if still available, do FPs for 7DMT, Space Mtn, and/or either Jungle Cruise or BTMRR. Good luck!

My favorites - BTMRR, 7D, people mover, Splash, Peter Pan. I would get some yummy snacks and relax.
If it’s at night I would maybe even end up at Tambu Lounge at the end of the night to get some bread pudding.

Thanks for the suggestions! I have FP’s for Space Mtn, BTMRR and HM. I haven’t done those rides in several trips because my kids are too little (or afraid). We’re doing EMM so I’ll get plenty of rides on 7D! I definitely want to get some yummy snacks and do some shopping. People watching sounds like a great idea too! We’re staying at Poly so I was thinking about possibly ending the night at Trader Sam’s for a drink. I believe Tambu Lounge is closed or it’s going to be closing soon for a few months.

Hope everyone’s week is going well! We are over at Typhoon Lagoon and it is beautiful!!!
We just go here today. Love our room! Had a great lunch and beaches and cream. That’s when it went downhill. We were going to HS for just a few hours to do our FPs. I’m not kidding, every ride was down! There was some sort of electrical problem. We were waiting on star tours and we thought it was pretty hot in the line. Well then we had to evacuate and checked and all rides were down due to some AC/electrical issue. That’s what the CM at guest relations said anyway. We went back to the resort and went swimming and the kids had a great time At the pool. I’m sure tomorrow will be better but it is Friday the 13th yikes!!

We just go here today. Love our room! Had a great lunch and beaches and cream. That’s when it went downhill. We were going to HS for just a few hours to do our FPs. I’m not kidding, every ride was down! There was some sort of electrical problem. We were waiting on star tours and we thought it was pretty hot in the line. Well then we had to evacuate and checked and all rides were down due to some AC/electrical issue. That’s what the CM at guest relations said anyway. We went back to the resort and went swimming and the kids had a great time At the pool. I’m sure tomorrow will be better but it is Friday the 13th yikes!!
Thats crazy that an entire park went down like that. I did hear that it was an electrical issue. We have KTTK tour over at the Magic Kingdom, so here is to hoping that everything goes smoothly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter