***Official July 2019 thread***

I'm psyched to find this thread! We're going mid July of 2019--myself, my parents, my siblings/our SOs and my aunt and uncle. The youngest in our group are mid-20s. We used to go every year as a family, but the last time we went all together was 10 years ago! I'm the only one who has been back (a few times) since, so I've been placed at the planning helm--even though we have a lot of time still, I've started a bit of it already because 10 people is a lot to coordinate! I'll be following this thread for sure.

I am super happy to see people saying July is not as hot as they expected? We used to go as a family every August and I remember it being hot but manageable, but as I've gotten older I've become a bit less heat tolerant. I'll be planning us as many heat breaks as possible!

Awesome and congrats!!!

Looks like July is going to be our new time to go since oldest started high school and no longer gets off the whole week.

Going to miss TG and Christmas time at WDW, especially the MVMCP

Hello :)
We just came back from a MAGICAL week at Disney (I have been trying to start a trip report)
Now it is time to start planning our June/July trip with DD (and my choir)
I have booked from June 26 - July 5 at POFQ with the Bounce Back offer.
Not sure if I will have to modify that and have a split stay if many of the families in my choir would stay at POP.

My DREAM is to stay some night at the Grand Floridian or at least Beach Club

We might also throw in a couple of days at UNIVERSAL (we ARE visiting the park)

It does help a bit on the post DISNEY BLUES to start planning another trip :)

Planning a trip for mid July. My brother is attending a music school in Orlando and we actually just back from visiting him two weeks ago. We had an absolute blast and I am officially a convert to the Disney Crowd! His graduation will be in July, they don’t have a set date yet, but once we find out, we will be booking a week that coincides with his grad date. I’m so excited to be planning another trip! Very disappointed that I didn’t know about the Bounceback offers before we left! But I plan on taking full advantage when we are there this time!

My mother, DS (8months now) and 8 went down last time, but this time we will be adding my DH, and step-dad. We are planning on renting DVC points at one of the resorts on the monorail on account of the fact that I will have a 15 month old and my step dad has a heat/sun sensitivity.

Excited to to join this thread and watch everyone get excited to be back where the magic is!

We'll be at CBR June 30-July 9.

Trying to figure out our park days (getting 5 day military salute tickets).

We're thinking MK for July 3, and epcot for July 4.

ADR date is January 1st! What a way to start the year!

We have booked the resorts. 1-4 staying at old key west then 4-6 staying at Boardwalk but wait listing at Bay Lake Tower. I can't wait for this trip>

I am so excited going to disney june 29th to july 6th. Planning to stay at the polynesian. I have been to Disney so many times but have only stayed 1 night at polynesian when i was very little. I love the idea of staying close to magic kingdom and that you can see the fire works from the hotel. I havent done july in Disney in a long time. Im hoping since a lot new stuff opens the fall 2019 maybe summer wont be as busy but probably wishful thinking. Does anyone have any predictions of when and what the july special offers might be ??

We decided to do the Orlando Icon and the wax museum during our trip. Really looking forward to it!

I am so thrilled to be posting here. Finances have kept us away from WDW for 6 years, which has been 6 years WAY too long. We are finally able to visit this summer, so we are going in July and splurging to stay at our dream resort - Beach Club. Epcot is our favorite park, and WS is our favorite area, so the thought of being able to walk there is extra magical! We also can't wait to experience Stormalong Bay! We're going to book a standard or garden view room at rack rate and hope for a room discount, but we're sticking with it regardless. This is a dream realized for us.

Probable dates are July 19-27.

We've gone to WDW in June for our honeymoon in 2010, and in May 2013, back when I taught at a year round school and had May off. Since I'm a teacher, we are stuck with only busy season, and summer seems to be the least crowded of the busy seasons and by FAR the cheapest (holiday season flights from CA are EXPENSIVE!), so we're doing it despite the heat. I am a little scared of the humidity - we have hot summers here, high 90s to low 100s all summer - but it's CA dry heat so the humidity in Florida is a whole different ball game. Our June trip had extra hot temps up to 97, so I'm thinking if we survived that we can survive July. I've read posts saying the weather in June and July is pretty similar, so I hope that's true. I know we'll tour in the mornings and evenings and take a break at the amazing BC and Epcot resort area in the afternoons, so that should help with the heat issue, I think.

Also really hoping to attend a DAH event at MK, but dates for those are only released through April so far. Looks like they had it Saturdays in July last year, though...hope that's true again!
Anyway....YAY! I am truly doing the happy dance! :banana: I know it's still 7 months away, but even having a trip to look forward to hasn't happened in so many years, I am just beyond thrilled. And hey, ADRs will be up next month, so it's not too far in the future to be excited or start planning! We're planning to book in the next couple weeks. YAY!

Joining in! I am so excited to be planning a magical trip for my husband and I as we celebrate 20 years of marriage! We are renting DVC points and will be doing a split stay with the first four nights in a deluxe studio at AKL ~ Jambo followed by 5 nights in a deluxe studio at Copper Creek. Let the planning begin!

Joining in!! We just got back from DL on Thursday and now it’s time to plan for WDW! We’re going Jul 13-21 with a split stay between BC and Poly! It’s actually going to a 2.5 week long trip since I’m required to take 2 weeks straight off work. We might head to USO for first 2 nights, then DCL western Caribbean cruise and then WDW. So excited!! Gotta think about ADRs already now!

Switched to Yacht Club today because of the 30% off room discount they released! Saved a ton! Yay! There's also free dining offered after July 5, for those of you who are interested! I was just so excited to see summer discounts released so early!

Switched to Yacht Club today because of the 30% off room discount they released! Saved a ton! Yay! There's also free dining offered after July 5, for those of you who are interested! I was just so excited to see summer discounts released so early!
Same here! Switched to Yacht Club too for our first 4 nights! :)

Anyone has any idea what they are doing for ADRs? I’m so lost and my date opens next week!

Anyone has any idea what they are doing for ADRs? I’m so lost and my date opens next week!

Well when I got the shock of FD today I was freaking out I'd have to figure out where and when I want to eat but after going over it with my sister we decided to keep the 30% RO BB we had so I'm back to just making a lunch ADR at BOG because we are only doing QS this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!