***Official June 2018***

Here's what we ended up getting with regards to FP+ and the breakfast/lunch meals that surround them. The plan would be to get additional FP+ in the afternoon/dinner time:

6/8/18 Hollywood Studios
RNRRC 10:40am
Lunch @ 11:30 @ 50s PT

6/9/18 Magic Kingdom
BTMMR 10:05am
Splash 11:05am
Lunch @ LTT @ 12:50PM
7DMT 1:45pm

6/10/18 Animal Kingdom
Na'Vi River 9:15am
Kilimanjaro Safari 10:20am
Kali River 11:20pm
Lunch @ 12:45 @ Y&Y

6/11/18 Epcot
Garden Grill @ 8:10am
Test Track 10:20am
Lunch @ R&C @ 12:50pm

6/12/18 Magic Kingdom
Keys to the Kingdom Tour @ 8:00am
7DMT 1:30pm
Splash 2:30pm
BTMRR 3:45pm

6/13/18 Hollywood Studios
RNRRC 10:30am
50s PT @ 12:30pm

6/14/18 Magic Kingdom
7DMT 9:30am
BTMRR 10:30am
Haunted Mansion 11:30am
BOG @ 12:15pm

I had a plan - a well laid out, not too difficult plan and it did not go so well....my first day I wanted a 7DMT FP+ at 9am or kinda early - first available...2:30pm! YIKES!
I wanted it around that time for 60+2 but never could get it earlier than 11:30...so I just changed some things around.

We are officially done pre-planning! All fp's booked, all adr's made, have done online check in for resort, will fax request in a week before we arrive. We still need to drop the one B & C we got because I could never find Bon Voyage Breakfast for a morning reservation on a day we could make it work. We will just do B & C on our last Friday there, we are already at Epcot that day so we'll just walk over through the gateway.

I am so glad we can start relaxing, not get up early every morning to book fp's, we have everything we essentially wanted and still have plenty of rides left to try and make for each day while there. On our agenda now is to make sure we all have some summer clothes that fit! It's been a cold start to spring so I need to start working on that. I already ordered graduation ears for my oldest, need to order some magic band decals, as we all want some fun designs.

Has everyone had good luck getting their fp's so far?

have done online check in for resort, will fax request in a week before we arrive.
I still haven't done this. I'm trying to decide if I am going to put in any room requests on the online check in. I am also going to do either a fax request or call DVC Member Services to add a note to the reservation. Last year I sent in a fax and did online room requests and they gave us everything we asked for on the online room request (high floor, close to elevators) but they did not give us Bay Lake side which was on my faxed request and probably the most important request I had.

I really want Bay Lake side this time, and 3rd or 4th floor, so I am thinking about what I want to request and how I want to request it.

I have finally crawled out from under a mountain of "Toy Story Land Isn't Opening Before My Trip" despair :sad: ... You can finally update my entry to reflect our resort: Beach Club Resort! It's our first stay there -- at any Epcot resort, really. We've never even been to the Boardwalk area. I've been wanting to stay there for a long time (and be within walking distance to the International Gateway), but it is usually out of our budget. It was technically still out of our proposed budget for this trip, but not *too* far out, so we finally gave in to temptation, ha.

I have finally crawled out from under a mountain of "Toy Story Land Isn't Opening Before My Trip" despair :sad: ... You can finally update my entry to reflect our resort: Beach Club Resort! It's our first stay there -- at any Epcot resort, really. We've never even been to the Boardwalk area. I've been wanting to stay there for a long time (and be within walking distance to the International Gateway), but it is usually out of our budget. It was technically still out of our proposed budget for this trip, but not *too* far out, so we finally gave in to temptation, ha.
We were hoping to see the new Toy Story Land, too. But I think I am more upset that the TSMM ride doesn’t have fast passes. It is my favorite ride at DHS and almost the only reason I go there.

We will be at the Beach Club, too. It will be the first time for my sister and grandsons. I know that they will love it.
:)

I still haven't done this. I'm trying to decide if I am going to put in any room requests on the online check in. I am also going to do either a fax request or call DVC Member Services to add a note to the reservation. Last year I sent in a fax and did online room requests and they gave us everything we asked for on the online room request (high floor, close to elevators) but they did not give us Bay Lake side which was on my faxed request and probably the most important request I had.

I really want Bay Lake side this time, and 3rd or 4th floor, so I am thinking about what I want to request and how I want to request it.

I did for ours, bottom floor and corner room. I hope to be near West Depot but bottom floor is most important to us due to medical needs, so I am thinking the fax request will have info why, so we should get that part at minimum. It is so hard to figure out what the best way to request is, if you rally want Bay Lake then I put that first and high floor as your second. Good luck!

You're updated! You gotta do something to make up for the disappointment of not getting to see Toy Story Land just yet!

June 17-21 Pop With DS 14........Should be a fun time!!

Welcome! Hope you have a fabulous time!

You will love Beach Club. We were there our last trip. Great access to Epcot and HS. Don’t forget to get the Kitchen Sink sundae at Beaches and Cream. Enjoy.

I did for ours, bottom floor and corner room. I hope to be near West Depot but bottom floor is most important to us due to medical needs, so I am thinking the fax request will have info why, so we should get that part at minimum. It is so hard to figure out what the best way to request is, if you rally want Bay Lake then I put that first and high floor as your second. Good luck!
Thank you!

Don’t forget to get the Kitchen Sink sundae at Beaches and Cream. Enjoy.

Thanks! Yes, my husband is a world-class ice cream eater — he could probably make ice cream eating contests a second career, LOL — and that looks like a must-do for us!

(Is an ADR required if all we plan to eat is ice cream?)

AP Rates are now available from June 11 through August 29. First post will be updated with info and link.

Thanks! Yes, my husband is a world-class ice cream eater — he could probably make ice cream eating contests a second career, LOL — and that looks like a must-do for us!

(Is an ADR required if all we plan to eat is ice cream?)

Yes, if you want the Kitchen Sink! It took me checking daily for weeks to snag one, well actually 2, but I am going to cancel one. When are you going?

Yes, if you want the Kitchen Sink! It took me checking daily for weeks to snag one, well actually 2, but I am going to cancel one. When are you going?

Oh dear! We'll be there for a lightning-fast stay from June 14-18 ... I found a late ADR on June 17, Father's Day, but that will be our only MK day, and I'd hate to miss the fireworks ... :-(

We got all of our fast passes this morning, thankfully. We got everything we wanted, near the times we wanted. I was impressed that I was able to get the important ones for our group of ten.
As one who only has to book for 2 people, I am in AWE of your madd planning skillz!!!! :worship:

We got all of our fast passes this morning, thankfully. We got everything we wanted, near the times we wanted. I was impressed that I was able to get the important ones for our group of ten.

That gives me hope...I'll be booking for a party of 10 next week. I've done a party of 8 previously and on a few ride I had to split us into 2 groups with overlapping times. No big deal and I'm prepared to do that again.

Y'all, my DH is so cute about Disney. Last year was his second trip ever, and his first in 35 years. He has social anxiety and deals with some other issues so he kind of avoided going to Disney for awhile, even though it is my favorite place! My parents were usually my travel companions (along with my boys once they came along). Anyway, my husband has now become one of the biggest Disney fans, and we bought into DVC after our return from our trip last June.

He goes around the house, making comments about how he is sooo ready to go back and today he posted our countdown on his FB page. I am so happy it worked out this way, but I also think its so cute! LOL

Y'all, my DH is so cute about Disney. Last year was his second trip ever, and his first in 35 years. He has social anxiety and deals with some other issues so he kind of avoided going to Disney for awhile, even though it is my favorite place! My parents were usually my travel companions (along with my boys once they came along). Anyway, my husband has now become one of the biggest Disney fans, and we bought into DVC after our return from our trip last June.

He goes around the house, making comments about how he is sooo ready to go back and today he posted our countdown on his FB page. I am so happy it worked out this way, but I also think its so cute! LOL

My DH has always had a "good time" on our previous trips but our 2 boys would tend to fight/argue/bicker with each other on our earlier trips so going to WDW wasn't always the happiest place on Earth but after our trip in 2016 I thought we were taking a break until our youngest DS's graduation trip in 2020 - BUT DH SUGGESTED we go back to WDW this summer!!

You know how happy that made me and the boys and he seems super excited about it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts