***Official June 2018***

Leaving tomorrow!!!! Finally vacation time!!
Safe travels!! Hope you have a great time!

T+1 week after vacation. reality bites LOL!

We are going in August to pick up DD and will be using the last days of our AP and then shift to Universal. BUT that "ultimate fall package" deal thing in September sounds awful fun, and decent price actually! Unfortunately it doesn't work for us-planning a long weekend the week after to take DD on a surprise b-day trip to Universal for HHN, and of course, trying to sneak in a MNSSHP too. Ugh it if was the next week I think we would do it!

If any of ya'll do TR please post here! I am following a couple of you already :)

Last edited:
We arrived back home yesterday from a wonderful week at Art of Animation Cars suite. Looking forward to another vacation in a few years.

Checking out today and wanted to check for any bounce back offers but can't find anything. Has anyone else seen any kind of bounce back offer? Asked at front desk but course they know nothing ...

Checking out today and wanted to check for any bounce back offers but can't find anything. Has anyone else seen any kind of bounce back offer? Asked at front desk but course they know nothing ...
Front desk never knows anything about the bounce back offers. We had a card in our room tucked inside the Be Our Guest booklet, or whatever it is called now, with the room only discount dates.

2018 room only bounce back

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking.

Front desk never knows anything about the bounce back offers. We had a card in our room tucked inside the Be Our Guest booklet, or whatever it is called now, with the room only discount dates.

2018 room only bounce back

30% off deluxe villas – excludes 3 bedroom villas and bungalows at Polynesian

30% off deluxe resorts

25% off moderate resorts

20% off value resorts – excludes Little Mermaid rooms

Valid for most nights 5/28-8/30/18, 9/4-9/29/18, 12/7-12/22/18

Dial extension 844 from your in-room phone or call 407-939-1923. Book on or prior to your check out date (which must be on or before 8/15/18)

Moderate and deluxe suites may be available at lesser discount. Deposit is required at time of booking.

Thank you. The 2 books in the room one just about Disney Springs and the other a booklet "Your Take a Long Guide to the Magic" did not have the usual insert with bounce back rates.

I will be back end of August and got a 40% rate off WL/Poly for a split stay but don't think there will be a bounce back rate to book at that time. This information indicates booking date is up until 8/15.

Thank you. The 2 books in the room one just about Disney Springs and the other a booklet "Your Take a Long Guide to the Magic" did not have the usual insert with bounce back rates.

I will be back end of August and got a 40% rate off WL/Poly for a split stay but don't think there will be a bounce back rate to book at that time. This information indicates booking date is up until 8/15.
Amazing! How did you get a 40% off?!

That is the first time I have seen an August deadline for the room only BB. Disney must be up to something. ;)

I have been a lurker on these boards for the past year while planning. We just got back on Monday evening and had an awesome vacation. Thanks to all the help on these boards, I felt like I knew what we were doing and that made all the difference. I had pre-checked in, but never got the text that our room was ready so we went to front desk. I had faxed a request for a refurbished room at All Star Movies through Touring Plans and we got one!! We ordered food for breakfast water and snacks through Amazon Now and it was delivered to our room within an hour of check in. The room was very nice and easy to handle our family of 4. We opted out of room service for the gift card. I think they have a few kinks to work out with that but it was fine. We did not have park hopper, which worked great for us. We rope dropped for extra magic hours at each park and went at 11:00 one day in Magic Kingdom. The days we rope dropped we stopped for lunch and went back to the resort for a break. Kids went to Lilo's Playhouse while DH and I went to Ohana and Epcot. Food at Ohana tasted good, but was lukewarm. We did Hoop de Doo Review which was good. Last night of vacation was the Star Wars dessert party and our family was picked for family of the night and our 6 and 8 year old boys got to lead the dessert party to the viewing area! They now have assigned tables and chairs for the dessert party, which made my day. I was not looking forward to standing. The menu changed slightly, but still mostly the same stuff. We really had a wonderful vacation, hardly any waiting with using early morning hours, fast passes and touring plans. We will not be going back for 5 years. Next time we will add a day or two at Universal. We will stay at a disney resort hotel. Probably still one of the values, All Star Movies was much nicer than I expected. I loved the transportation and we only had a couple waits during the trip. Used Uber once to get from Disney Springs to Hollywood Studios which was worth it. Thanks again for helping me plan this vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter