***Official June 2019***

I wanted to give an update to our plans. We were able to switch out our SSR reservation to a 2 bedroom BCV reservation, however our dates have changed. Since F&G Festival runs until June 3rd, we decided to change our dates and are now booked from 5/30-6/8. We are very excited, F&G is our favorite festival in Epcot and haven't been in a few years.

Us too!!!!!!! :flower1:

I wanted to give an update to our plans. We were able to switch out our SSR reservation to a 2 bedroom BCV reservation, however our dates have changed. Since F&G Festival runs until June 3rd, we decided to change our dates and are now booked from 5/30-6/8. We are very excited, F&G is our favorite festival in Epcot and haven't been in a few years. Saturday I make dining reservations and have a lot planned since we are going to be on the DxDP, only down side is that I work on Saturday so I will be getting up really early in hopes to get it all done before I leave, if not I will be doing it at work :goodvibes.

I didn't get a chance to comment until now but I updated your info. Congrats on getting Beach Club :)

I also really enjoy F&G far more than F&W and I'm really happy it will be going the whole time we're on the Disney side of town!

ADRs are set! I would, however, like to know why Garden Grill refuses to accept reservations at opening. The best I've ever been able to do is 8:10, and this year we've got 8:15. Mind you, we get there as fast as our Mickey Mouse legs will take us at RD, and we always get seated within moments, but still. Even Crystal Palace has 8:00am reservations, for crying out loud. Yes, we have one of those, too. Because there are few things that make me feel as wild and daring as a breakfast mimosa at ::: GASP ::: MK. :cool2:

I made our dining ressies this morning. I'm traveling with my son who is 12, my brother and his wife, their 2 boys and baby girl. I got a BOG 8am reservation with no problem. The reservation I can't get at the time I want, is Garden Grill! I wanted it for lunch on our Epcot day and can't get it. I had no idea it had gotten so popular. I've never had trouble getting a reservation there, but I'm usually just with my son. I'm guessing a ressie for 7 is more difficult to get than one for 2. I've been reading some dining reviews on the restaurant board and all the dinners I was thinking of are getting horrible reviews ie BOG dinner, Ohana, etc. I think we may just do counter service for most of our meals-nothing is sounding very appealing.

I made our dining ressies this morning. I'm traveling with my son who is 12, my brother and his wife, their 2 boys and baby girl. I got a BOG 8am reservation with no problem. The reservation I can't get at the time I want, is Garden Grill! I wanted it for lunch on our Epcot day and can't get it. I had no idea it had gotten so popular. I've never had trouble getting a reservation there, but I'm usually just with my son. I'm guessing a ressie for 7 is more difficult to get than one for 2. I've been reading some dining reviews on the restaurant board and all the dinners I was thinking of are getting horrible reviews ie BOG dinner, Ohana, etc. I think we may just do counter service for most of our meals-nothing is sounding very appealing.

I'd just randomly keep checking for your Garden Grill lunch, or maybe switch it to 8 instead of 7. Sometimes the odd number causes problems. You can also try the touring plans reservation finder. There's still plenty of time so don't worry on that regard!

One thing I would say about many restaurants on property is that every single one will get bad reviews. 'Ohana dinner is one of my favorites and must do every time, but it's now incredibly polarising on this board. Many who don't like it share the same complaints. Perhaps it's not their style of food (meat on skewers do cook differently and sometimes unevenly), or the expectations were high and could not be met (easy when it's incredibly hyped as a good spot), the service seems rushed (served family style so there aren't necessarily a lot of space between courses) or it's pricey (similar to my local brazilian steakhouses on a weekend, but I live in a large metro area). I would say if you want to try a restaurant then you should. My friend really wants to eat at Aksherus and honestly it's not my style so my son and I are gonna skip. I don't think she's keen on the princess interaction but I'm not going to be like "I hear the food there is mediocre..." or anything like that. I haven't tried it therefore I don't really know whether or not it's good or bad. That being said, check the dining reports over on the dining board. The pictures in the report are the driving factor behind a lot of the ADR choices I've made in the past. Thankfully we've never had the experience some have said where food was "terrible" or "inedible" ever on property. Sure things haven't been great or flavorful (usually a QS) but usually everything is pretty good.

What Roxyfire said. We love love love Biergarten, but you can find dozens of people on these boards who will tell you we're out of our minds and wasting money. My impression re: BOG is more that it's unnecessarily pricey for what you get, food wise, but you have to weigh that against what you get venue-wise. Kind of the same with CRT and (usually!) Aksherus, i.e., no one is going there just for the food. But bottom line, no matter where you go, even the worst reviewed restaurants (looking at YOU, Boatwrights!!!) have at least a few really good dishes.

As the wise woman above stated, if you see something you want to try, then try it!!!! And do keep checking for Garden Grill. For some reason it seems to be ridiculously tricky (but worth the effort!!! SOOOO good!!!).

Garden Grill breakfast is now Garden Grill Garden Rocks breakfast!!! Mind you, that could change once they announce the musical act for that day...

Has anyone been able to get ROL dining package at Tusker House? I have been trying daily since our 180 day window and tried looking for other dates during our stay, just to see if our date is closed, but there is still no dates. We are actually heading down for our trip on 5/30 and when I look up times for 5/30 and 5/31 I am able to get them. Have they not uploaded the June times yet, or am I just out of luck?

Has anyone been able to get ROL dining package at Tusker House? I have been trying daily since our 180 day window and tried looking for other dates during our stay, just to see if our date is closed, but there is still no dates. We are actually heading down for our trip on 5/30 and when I look up times for 5/30 and 5/31 I am able to get them. Have they not uploaded the June times yet, or am I just out of luck?

I haven't checked but I'd imagine it's likely because they haven't been loaded. I would just keep checking, I know that sometimes they don't load everything up at 6 months out.

Well, I couldn't stand it anymore. Everyone around me was going on Disney trips and I wasn't, so I booked one! Looks like we are going June 2 through the 8th. I booked a room only reservation at POFQ. Hoping to possibly get a discount, but looking forward to staying at a moderate. We've only done Value resorts in the past. Our last trip was in January of this year. We stayed at All star music in the Jazz section. We were so far from the food court and transportation that we hated to have to trek up there when we needed to. Hoping that a smaller resort will help us enjoy our stay. It will be me and my 12 year old son-my dh is not a Disney fan. However, my sister in law and brother's family may end up going at the same time, so that would be fun. Looking forward to counting down with you guys. I've never booked a trip so far in advance. I may drive myself crazy with over planning!
We are going to be there from June 2nd to June 9th.We are also staying at POFQ. It'll be me my DDand 12 year old DS! So excited to be going! It's been along time! First time for my DS.

We are going to be there from June 2nd to June 9th.We are also staying at POFQ. It'll be me my DDand 12 year old DS! So excited to be going! It's been along time! First time for my DS.

Welcome to the group! Your son is gonna have a great time!

I haven't checked but I'd imagine it's likely because they haven't been loaded. I would just keep checking, I know that sometimes they don't load everything up at 6 months out.

Thank you, I will keep stalking then :goodvibes

Well, phooey. I made a Garden Rocks reservation at Garden Grill for the 1st without knowing who would be playing, but they've just released more performers and the group that night is Blood Sweat & Tears. I like them okay, but DS would NOT. Converted the reservation back to plain ol' breakfast (hello AP discount!), and am waiting to see who's performing on the 2nd & 3rd. I've got a reservation at Biergarten on the 3rd that shouldn't be hard to convert if it's someone we'll both enjoy.

#DisneyProblems :thumbsup2

Apparently I am not subscribed to this thread! Sorry I didn't answer. I am partial to June but it would seem historical wait times are showing that technically July is shorter. Personally, I think either is fine as long as you don't mind some heat. Let me know if you end up booking in June and want to join in.

I haven't booked yet as I'm waiting on FL ressie discounts AND our refund, but my trip dates are June 9th-13th if I can be added to the travel log please. Thank you!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season so far and lots of relaxing and no matter what/if you celebrate. I for one have been really unwell but things are starting to get a bit better. It's been a bit of a weird year but here's hoping 2019 is a little more normal!

I haven't booked yet as I'm waiting on FL ressie discounts AND our refund, but my trip dates are June 9th-13th if I can be added to the travel log please. Thank you!

You're in, welcome!

We are there May 31-June 8 staying at BLT ... this is our “welcome home” /first DVC stay since finally pulling the trigger on contract

You're also in, welcome!

Hi! We're celebrating my son's high school graduation at Disney World June 8-19. (We = Me, DD, DS and my mom/grandma - DH is staying home and fishing :)) It's a split stay between BWV and BLT... so excited!

Hi there! We're headed back June 2-11, staying at Ft Wilderness. Probably going to be our last big trip back for some time, so trying to pack it all in!!

Welcome to 2019 everyone! Less than five months to go for some of us and we already have some discounts! Call your travel agents if you have one or the link is here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/sun-fun-room/ and on the first post.

Hi! We're celebrating my son's high school graduation at Disney World June 8-19. (We = Me, DD, DS and my mom/grandma - DH is staying home and fishing :)) It's a split stay between BWV and BLT... so excited!
Welcome! What a great idea for a split, easy walking access to three parks in all!

Hi there! We're headed back June 2-11, staying at Ft Wilderness. Probably going to be our last big trip back for some time, so trying to pack it all in!!
Welcome, I think you'll have lots of keep you busy even if Galaxy's Edge isn't going just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!