*** Official June 2020 ***

We will be at the Riviera from 6/28-7/6! We generally stay at BC or YC, but even though I was quick on the draw the morning free dining was released, those two resorts were snapped up faster than I could get to them. BWI was available, but I think the rooms are ugly and I hate the creepy pool. So, with our favorite unavailable, we decided to give a new spot a try! Hope it is great - a second shower will certainly be nice with three teenagers in the room!

This teacher can't wait to relax at my happy place! As others noted, parks in the morning and evening with afternoon pool and cocktail time is the way to handle summer. We go around this time every year!

Does anyone have an idea why AK is closing at 6pm on 6/28? We are planning to go to AK that day and we don't really mind the early close. I haven't seen ROL yet, but there is always next time. I am hoping the early close time thins crowds a bit that day. There is no Moonlight Magic scheduled and it looks like AK usually closes at 8:30 for regular guests when there is DAH. Just curious what is going on that evening...

I booked Contemporary June 28-July 4 with free dining promo. I am a little worried about FPs at HS given the super early BG experiences everyone is reporting. Otherwise, we are really excited and looking forward to going back.

We will be there May 30 - June 5!! Staying at Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs. This will be our second time to stay there. We love the new tower!

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea why AK is closing at 6pm on 6/28? We are planning to go to AK that day and we don't really mind the early close. I haven't seen ROL yet, but there is always next time. I am hoping the early close time thins crowds a bit that day. There is no Moonlight Magic scheduled and it looks like AK usually closes at 8:30 for regular guests when there is DAH. Just curious what is going on that evening...
It could be some sort of corporate event. I know that happened in December one night. And this far out, things could change if it isn’t.

So excited we have 2 reservations right now because we can’t decide 💁🏼. We have CBR & DS best western for June 4-8th. We are going on a cruise out of Port Canaveral on Monday, and added this since we will be so close.
We will probably end up at the best western since it is 1/2 the price of CBR. Keeping my fingers crossed that MK will have villains nights again on thursdays in June.

We had a change of plans, flight cost were much cheaper for us to come down the sunday before our cruise and then stay Friday - Wed after the cruise.
i have also changed our room reservations to either Movies or B resort, the latter is the cheapest option even with the 15% discount from disney. I used a mousesavers rate for a king with bunk room at B Resort and no resort fee, also figured in hotel parking and disney parking and its cheaper.
we will be at disney 6/12-6/17 and will have 5 day passes still contemplating the villians event.

FYI my June date for EMM was OPEN today!!!

Also I candled our party of 4 + 4 for 8am BOG 6/21 if anyone missed out.

Originally planned on Christmas week, but with DD(23) and DS(18) both in college in the fall, we weren't sure what their schedules will be so we swapped to the last full week in June. Super excited to be going back (first time sine 2009) Less planning time, but hey, that's why I'm here!

I was invited to go to my son's convention being held at Boardwalk Inn June 20-24, to be with my 7 year old grandson while his dad is in meetings the first half of the day the 22nd and 23rd. I have never stayed at Boardwalk, looking forward to this! No trouble getting the few ADR's we wanted, as we will need to eat QS lunches TBD when his meetings are over, and will have a convention banquet one night. It will be nice to walk to Epcot and HS for the mornings with grandson. It gives us more chances for a boarding group for RotR if we can't get one on our planned all day HS on Father's Day. I am really hoping for a Space 220 reservation for a breakfast or lunch-grandson wants to eat there so badly! Also hoping RAT will be open, and got an 8am PPO at Garden Grill for June 22nd for the two of us, which I may cancel since I am not sure this will give us any advantage in getting to RAT earlier. We ate there in September and it is not a must do again. There is a special dessert party in Epcot for his company the 22nd for the nighttime show viewing, which I am hoping is HarmoniUS by then-I am very excited about this as well! We will have a shorter visit to MK on arrival day Saturday the 20th and AK the 23rd due to planned evening convention receptions/banquets, but if we can get the right FP's we can manage! Now here's to hoping we can get those fast passes, and that summer 2020 will be less crowded like summer 2019 was!

Hi all! 👋 We’re booked for June 6-12 at POFQ! This will be an adult mother-daughter trip and our first time at POFQ. I’m the daughter lol. I was at Disney in Feb 2019 to run the Princess Half-Marathon but Mom has not been back since my last childhood trip in 2002! Even back then I remember her carrying her “Disney Bible” guidebook around the house, planning touring strategies for us- so she is right back in the swing of it! We only visited MK and Epcot last year so I’m excited for the other two. We aren’t big on ADRs but are already booked for BOG PPO breakfast, BonVoyage Adventure Breakfast, and Via Napoli.

I’ve purchased EMM for one morning. It will be our way to get in SDMT and Winnie during our trip. We’ve done it before, in the prior set-up. Time moves super fast, but very fun!

So happy to read about the tier changes at HS; makes it feel much less stressful figuring out rides

Hi all! 👋 We’re booked for June 6-12 at POFQ! This will be an adult mother-daughter trip and our first time at POFQ. I’m the daughter lol. I was at Disney in Feb 2019 to run the Princess Half-Marathon but Mom has not been back since my last childhood trip in 2002! Even back then I remember her carrying her “Disney Bible” guidebook around the house, planning touring strategies for us- so she is right back in the swing of it! We only visited MK and Epcot last year so I’m excited for the other two. We aren’t big on ADRs but are already booked for BOG PPO breakfast, BonVoyage Adventure Breakfast, and Via Napoli.

Save room for beignets! I got my daughter hooked on them back in October on our mother-daughter trip. ☺️

We are visiting the World with our three children (DD10, DS7, DD4.5) and my mother. DH and I visited 12 years ago (in June) on our honeymoon. This is everyone else's first trip. Trip dates are June 18 to July 3. Our first week we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the remainder of the trip we are staying at Silver Lake Resort. We have 9 day park-hopper + tickets, except my mom who has 7 days as she's leaving first. We live in California (except Mom) and everyone has been to Disneyland on multiple occasions. We are looking forward to this trip, hot weather and all. My kids love water parks, so they'll be alright.

We are in the lull. We last went Oct 2018. We've watched so many Youtube vids in 2019 that now they all seem to be repeats. We are still working on planning the days itinerary and maybe get in to the Space 2020 restaurant once if possible. We will have it nailed down by Fast Pass time. We already have our other dining reservations locked down. It will be our first time at POFQ. I'm sure we will enjoy it, but it CSR will always have a piece of our heart. We have our Magic Bands since we bought upgrades.

June 27th-July 3rd! We leave LAX on the 26th-red eye on Delta economy comfort.
5 day parkhoppers, still not sure if we want to do Sunday or Friday (another almost red eye home) as the "fifth" day, but def M-Th. Super excited!

Alrighty, I’ve switched up lodging again. Moved to Yacht for the second half of the trip; couldn’t pass up the passholder price. Will get a lot of use out of stormalong bay with the heat. Maybe some easy evenings at Epcot, too. Added in a beaches and cream meal since we’ll be in the area.

Just ordered our magic bands today! Got a plain for Mom since she didn’t care and a White Castle for me. So pretty! I got tired of stalking for a bigger variety of upgrades so just picked one I liked. Anyone doing any dessert parties? We’re considering one of the MK ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!