**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Lol I’ll just be the weirdo saying hi to every person with a pink purse. Idk how you will recognize me. I don’t really have anything significant that will be with me. The only thing I can think of is either dh or I will have a pink adidas draw string bag.
Okie Dokie, I'll keep an eye out...it would be amazing if we actually run into each other! Have a blast!pixiedust:

FIVE days until we leave for Disney. ONE day until I leave for a work trip that gets me back the day before we leave for Disney.

And forecasted snowstorm tonight here in MN. Not stressed at all!?!?! :scared::rolleyes1

These are awesome, Haley! We did special shirts last trip when it was just myself and my daughters but DH will have none of that so none for us this trip. Your trip is so close now you must be so excited!! :stitch:
We get new shirts every year! I love having matching shirts! This year I made the mistake of getting the year on them. Now we cant rewear them but oh well! I’m so excited it’s hard to contain!

We get new shirts every year! I love having matching shirts! This year I made the mistake of getting the year on them. Now we cant rewear them but oh well! I’m so excited it’s hard to contain!
I bet! I’m so jealous your DH is on board with the shirts because I love them! I wanted to get DH a shirt with Grumpy that says “I don’t do matching shirts” but he informed me he won’t wear that either. He’s no fun. :sad2:

I bet! I’m so jealous your DH is on board with the shirts because I love them! I wanted to get DH a shirt with Grumpy that says “I don’t do matching shirts” but he informed me he won’t wear that either. He’s no fun. :sad2:
Haha that’s no fun! We have shirts from last year that don’t have a date and I asked dh if he wanted to wear them. I expected a no or a shrug but he said “why wouldn’t we wear them?” Lol

We leave in 3 days and I have a question about magical express. We were planning on getting our own luggage but it sounds tempting to just bring our stuff in our personal item bags. Will Disney bring the luggage in the middle of the night or will they leave it at the luggage area at our resort for us to pick up?

We leave in 3 days and I have a question about magical express. We were planning on getting our own luggage but it sounds tempting to just bring our stuff in our personal item bags. Will Disney bring the luggage in the middle of the night or will they leave it at the luggage area at our resort for us to pick up?
What time does your flight land? Typically they advise that it can be a while until luggage arrives - like 5 hours - so if you arrive late, I'd get it yourself. I think some people have had luggage delivered late - after midnight - and others have had it held at Bell Services... just probably depends on the resort.

If you arrive after 10 PM, then you need to pick up your own luggage.

We have used the ME luggage delivery for all our other trips and been happy with it - but we've arrived at 1 PM or so in the afternoon, so plenty of time for luggage to be delivered. This time we arrive at 9:30 PM (yawn!) so we'll pick it up ourselves.

What time does your flight land? Typically they advise that it can be a while until luggage arrives - like 5 hours - so if you arrive late, I'd get it yourself. I think some people have had luggage delivered late - after midnight - and others have had it held at Bell Services... just probably depends on the resort.

If you arrive after 10 PM, then you need to pick up your own luggage.

We have used the ME luggage delivery for all our other trips and been happy with it - but we've arrived at 1 PM or so in the afternoon, so plenty of time for luggage to be delivered. This time we arrive at 9:30 PM (yawn!) so we'll pick it up ourselves.
We arrive at 5:30 pm so we decided we will pick it up ourselves. It shouldn't add too much extra time and then we don't have to worry about getting woken up. I want to try to be asleep by 9:30 pm since we will be having some LATE nights next week!

So, we leave in THREE days, I'm almost all packed, but what do you guys think? I am very pale and burn easily and I HATE the sticky feeling of sunscreen, tho I will use it anyways. Will I be miserably hot if I wear long sleeves during the day?

So, we leave in THREE days, I'm almost all packed, but what do you guys think? I am very pale and burn easily and I HATE the sticky feeling of sunscreen, tho I will use it anyways. Will I be miserably hot if I wear long sleeves during the day?
We leave in two days and I’m almost hesistant to bring a jacket lol. I’m mostly packing tank tops because I can’t stand walking around in a sweaty shirt. I burn pretty easily too but I just force myself to reapply as often as I can.

I believe Neutrogena has a dry spray sunscreen. I think it is less greasy than regular lotion. Unless it cools down greatly, I would be very uncomfortable in long sleeves.

The weather is forecasted to cool down around Friday. If you have thin long sleeves you might be ok.
Honestly we rarely use sunscreen at WDW except at pools. Seems like we are always moving in and out of the sum so it's not a problem but everyone is different!

Any rain in the forecast for the next 10 days?
My phone is showing a 40% chance on Friday morning but it will be done by afternoon. I’m taking my poncho and umbrella just in case! Hopefully the chance goes down as it gets closer. It’s also saying Thursday will be windy now but I don’t mind that with the high being 88 :headache: (that’s me getting a sunburn)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter