***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Ugh flight prices put a wrench in our plan. Over 2x what i was expecting. Trying to figure out if shortening our trip to fly on different dates is worth it, paying extra, or not going until Dec 2019. So frustrating! I don't want to drive as it take 20 hours.

Has anyone who's booked gotten the little vacation booklet with the Incredibles on it? The one that has the important dates and some resort details? Do they still send those? I completely forgot about them but I booked on August 10th and I haven't gotten one yet.:confused3 It's not super important of course but it's a cute thing to have.

Has anyone who's booked gotten the little vacation booklet with the Incredibles on it? The one that has the important dates and some resort details? Do they still send those? I completely forgot about them but I booked on August 10th and I haven't gotten one yet.:confused3 It's not super important of course but it's a cute thing to have.

I did get a booklet - maybe two since we tweaked our dates and switched from room only to package.

Waking up at 3AM was tough but worth it, I got all the ADRs I wanted, including a PPO breakfast at BOG! :woohoo:No glitches in the app or anything, thankfully. Everything went super smooth.

Spent some time yesterday making a gameplan for ADRs in the morning...think I'm ready to roll. Just one I can't decide...O'hana @ Poly vs Skipper Canteen @ MK for dinner?

Haven't tried Skipper Canteen so don't know about that one. I do know we had a miserable experience at O'hana so I'm in the majority that will never recommend or go back to that place.

Got all our ADRs for the first 11 days done in about 40 mins. No glitches, the website ran smoothly! :yay:

Managed everything on the wish list: CRT, ppo BoG, Bon Voyage brunch, Le Cellier to name a few. Afterwards I called right at 7am and got straight through to book BBB on day 10 of our stay.

So very relieved now that everything is sorted! :flower1:

Waking up at 3AM was tough but worth it, I got all the ADRs I wanted, including a PPO breakfast at BOG! :woohoo:No glitches in the app or anything, thankfully. Everything went super smooth.

3am is brutal! I had to do mine at 12 noon - good thing I'm off work today ;)

Got all our ADRs for the first 11 days done in about 40 mins. No glitches, the website ran smoothly! :yay:

Managed everything on the wish list: CRT, ppo BoG, Bon Voyage brunch, Le Cellier to name a few. Afterwards I called right at 7am and got straight through to book BBB on day 10 of our stay.

So very relieved now that everything is sorted! :flower1:

5am here and I got everything I wanted, no issues. I was finished by 5:20am and back to bed.

We are offsite this trip but we do plan to do some onsite dinners.. and yet I can not find one bit of energy for planning ! That is so unusual for me.. normally I would have itemized and colour coded spread sheets with our schedule and choices :rolleyes1. Ok, maybe not that bad, but I’m just not on the ball. We were away on the weekend, both kids went back to school yesterday, and I’m headed out of country for two weeks soon. I think there’s just been too much going on.
So all of that to say, I better ask the family what they might want and book a few reservations soon. Good thing is there is nowhere we are dying to eat .

Well I've been waiting for this thread to pop up, but I guess I'll get us started!

Who's ready for spring at WDW?? We are so excited about doing Flower & Garden again. We haven't since 2009 on our honeymoon!

We'll be heading down on March 1st and leaving March 5th. We are booked room only at POP. We will renew our APs this year instead of letting them expire like we had planned.

This is the first time we've skipped Mardi Gras in about 8 years! We usually spend the time in NOLA with friends, but we are ready for a change.

Post your dates and we'll get a roll call going!

ROLL CALL:

lolash: 2/26-3/6 -- All Stars/Boardwalk
DWFamilyof6 : 2/28-3/6-- Caribbean Beach

SaintsManiac: 3/1-3/5 --POP
Spacecow: 3/2-3/10 --POP

carolann210: 3/2-3/9--Poly Villas
MariaSG: 3/2-3/16--AoA
laenfante: 3/3-3/9-- POFQ
MonaMN: 3/4-3/11 --POFQ

pigletto: 3/8-3/16-- Sheraton Vistana Resort
JenCl456: 3/9-3/15--All Star Sports
Saltywardog: 3/10-3/16 --???
DisneyJac: 3/14-3/24 -- Poly/Beach Club
wdwnut61: 3/16-3/24--CR
IndianaRRT: 3/21 --Poly and 3/25-- SSR
e777: 3/23-4/1 (???)
Melissakay1q: 3/24-3/30--All Star Movies
susanktz: 3/24-3/30
Just booked at Shades of Green for 3/24-3/29. So excited! A bit scared of flights already saying sold out for 1/2 the times though. May have to change things a bit.

I got our booklets (split stay) about 3 or 4 weeks after booking.

Well I am back from a magical September trip. I forgot to make my ADRs on 9/2 until about 3pm and I still had my pick of Garden Grill PPOs for our trip. It's the only thing we wanted to book.

I updated roll call with everyone's definite dates. If I missed anything let me know!

We are tentatively planning March 16-23rd at Caribbean Beach resort. We are a family of 5. My fiancé and I are hoping to get married on Cocoa Beach while we are out there. It will be our first trip with my kids. My kids and I used to go yearly with my ex and my finace and I have been to Disneyland twice by ourselves when work took me to LA. He’s never been to the World and I am anxious to show him the ropes. We’ve already had to reschedule this trip twice, so I’m still smarting from cancelling my ADR’s for next month, but we are hopeful this trip will pan out.

We're at BCV Mar 9-15. The calendar did not want to recognize our +10 this morning so I completed online checkin and that forced it to show up on both the site and APP, just in case anyone is struggling with the same issue. Got everything we wanted. Lots of B&C, BoG, even Sci-Fi (which I've found tougher to get than BoG) floating around. We're not doing any hard to get meals, so no issue getting what we wanted.

Hello! I am following along! Does anyone one know when they usually start announcing dates and food for Flower & Garden?

We will be in Disney 2/22 - 3/3. I am hoping that F&G will start by then. I am anxiously waiting for official dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!