Official May 2018

Thanks to Moramoon for directing me to this thread!
We'll be at POR from May 15-23. Surprising our kids. Daughter is home from college on May 11th. Boys' last day of school is May 15th. Grabbing them from school and driving straight to the airport!!
I keep checking for official park hours, but nothing is out yet. Seems late.
Haven't looked at a calendar. Will the Flower and Garden Festival still be going when we get there??
Nice to meet you all!

Thanks to Moramoon for directing me to this thread!
We'll be at POR from May 15-23. Surprising our kids. Daughter is home from college on May 11th. Boys' last day of school is May 15th. Grabbing them from school and driving straight to the airport!!
I keep checking for official park hours, but nothing is out yet. Seems late.
Haven't looked at a calendar. Will the Flower and Garden Festival still be going when we get there??
Nice to meet you all!
You're very welcome! As far as park hours you can check Kenny the Pirate's site. He has hours listed. I believe Flower and Garden is going on until May 28th or 29th if I remember right.

May 7-12 at POFQ (although with a late arrival and early departure, it's really only the 8 through 11)

My husband decided we needed to take our daughter (she'll be 20 months old), and conned his parents into coming. I'm in charge of all the planning though, have the alarm set for Wednesday to book our dining.

You're very welcome! As far as park hours you can check Kenny the Pirate's site. He has hours listed. I believe Flower and Garden is going on until May 28th or 29th if I remember right.
I saw that Kenny the Pirate had them listed. Just wondering what the hold up on the "official" hours are. THANKS!

I'm chomping at the bit to actually get my May trip booked but can't quite yet. I'm really starting to get irritated with DS's school because they haven't announced confirmed dates for their 5th grade outdoor camp yet and I can't book until I have those dates! C'mon public school system...Get your ish together! Momma's got a trip to book and ADR's to snag!

Lvsdisney - Did you end up deciding anything for the pirates cruise? We're staying at CBR (got in on the gift card deal awhile back :) )and I wanted to do this for DS on one of our off days. I figured we'd just do the one from there, but the more I think about it I'm not sure how exciting it would be with all the construction, plus it doesn't seem like they go to any exciting places like the do on the other two. I've read that the one from BC/YC is fantastic so I'm leaning towards that one plus it will give us some time to walk around the Boardwalk and grab some breakfast.

Lvsdisney - Did you end up deciding anything for the pirates cruise? We're staying at CBR (got in on the gift card deal awhile back :) )and I wanted to do this for DS on one of our off days. I figured we'd just do the one from there, but the more I think about it I'm not sure how exciting it would be with all the construction, plus it doesn't seem like they go to any exciting places like the do on the other two. I've read that the one from BC/YC is fantastic so I'm leaning towards that one plus it will give us some time to walk around the Boardwalk and grab some breakfast.

I have not decided yet! I keep debating about the cruise or doing the Pirate's League for DD. I think she would like the mermaid. I've read great reviews about the Pirate's cruise so I'm having a hard time deciding!

That would be a tough decision! We had signed DS up for Pirate League for our 2016 trip, but a couple days before decided to cancel. It looked like so much fun and I knew he'd enjoy it, but it was already super hot that week (went in September so temps were in the 90's) and I could see him being too hot in the costume and makeup. The mermaid one does look super cute though!

Long time no see Disboards! Just booked a trip May 7th-12 at Caribbean Beach (with my parents) to celebrate my college graduation. I graduate that Saturday and head to Disney on Monday!
We haven't planned all park days yet, but we've got an early dinner at Chefs de France on the 8th and BoG lunch on the 11th (will move it to dinner if we can, but I'm just happy to have gotten in at all!) Mom loves planning but hates doing fastpasses, so that falls to me haha.
I havn't been to WDW since 2015 (parents have been without me though :p), and this will be my first time at a moderate (always done value before) so I'm super excited. party::banana::banana:

We're finally on our way back to the most Magical place in the world!!! May 27th - June 4th. The resort is booked... let the planning craziness begin! I'm so excited that after a very long and most tiring work week I should be passed out under my comforter (snoring softly because I'd never be a loud snorer :joker:). Instead, here I am on Dis Boards reading until my eyes are starting to cross! :ccat:

I booked a tour this past week. We will be doing the Dolphins in Depth tour. Also trying to book Backstage Tales, but the calendar is only out until January. Also, booked all our dining this past week. Got everything we wanted. Not going for BOG this time as we did it last time. Trying new restaurants this time. At least, ones that the wife has never been to. Should be a good time!

I'm hoping I get an ADR for BOG for our May trip. I haven't been able to get one for our November trip. ADRs have been really hard because of free dining.

My amazing parents are gifting me and my sister with the best graduation trip ever a trip to WDW! My sister is graduating with her Masters degree next month and I graduate with my undergraduate in early May. What a crazy celebratory year we have ahead of us and there's no better way to celebrate than going to WDW. We haven't been to WDW since we were children I think I was under 10 last visit so alot has definitely changed since then. We are staying at All Star Music May 16-May 23rd. :)

YESSSS.... I was up bright and early (no, not excited about that part) and booked every dining reservation I wanted for our trip. Now I can breathe for a bit..... I'd like to sleep too but my boss usually frowns on the whole sleeping on my keyboard thing.

Hi everyone! We are going to WDW May 18-25, 2018! I am super excited as it has been 8 long years since we've been to the world. This will be my 4th trip and my DH's 3rd and the twins 2nd. We will be staying off site at my aunts timeshare with a car. Since my kids are now teens (just turned 13) it is a very different trip. So excited and looking forward to connecting with some other families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!