****Official May 2019 thread****

Fastpass day! The website was totally wacky last night, so I didn’t have huge expectations for this morning. Fortunately, it was just fine this morning. I got absolutely everything I wanted, exactly when I want it. The website didn’t even crash once! Yay! 60 days until I’m back in my happy place!
Congrats! What a relief it is to have FP day done, isn’t it?

I have to say my Fastpass day was a bit of a struggle and not just due to Slinky Dog and Flight of Passage. Tower of Terror was a pain as well! of course they were for the first few days of our stay so I guess it's not that surprising. Still, it was annoying at the time. But everything else worked out mostly and maybe these times will end up working better then expected.

Plus did resort check-in! Yay! Always interesting to see what options each resort has as a request. Our last two trips we got very lucky and had great room locations so hoping that pixie dust happens on this trip as well..... infact I'll take better room location over my original fastpass plan!!! lol

Wishing everyone luck on their upcoming fastpasses!

So happy! We were able to reschedule our September trip for May! I pulled the trigger today. 7 nights on site at All Star Movies, were able to get the 2 meals we wanted (1900 PF and Tusker House), and booked the Garden Plaza Fireworks party! We leave in 62 days!

Welcome! What are your dates and resort? I’ll add you.

So happy! We were able to reschedule our September trip for May! I pulled the trigger today. 7 nights on site at All Star Movies, were able to get the 2 meals we wanted (1900 PF and Tusker House), and booked the Garden Plaza Fireworks party! We leave in 62 days!

I did the same thing . I got Garden Grill breakfast , yak and yeti lunch and crystal palace breakfast. Only thing I didn’t get was Beaches n cream but since I was so late in switching - happy wth what I got. My fastpass day is tomorrow. Need to get my plans more set ASAP. Glad you got what you wanted.

Glad everyone is having success with their FP’s.
So my FP day is next Saturday while we’re on our March trip in Disney.
Just found out our ADR day for our Thanksgiving trip falls on Memorial Day while we’re in Disney.
Glad my phone has a hot spot since Disney WiFi can be hit or miss.

Glad everyone is having success with their FP’s.
So my FP day is next Saturday while we’re on our March trip in Disney.
Just found out our ADR day for our Thanksgiving trip falls on Memorial Day while we’re in Disney.
Glad my phone has a hot spot since Disney WiFi can be hit or miss.
I had to book my August dining at Disney and on the road home a couple weekends ago and had no issues.

I had to book my August dining at Disney and on the road home a couple weekends ago and had no issues.

Did you book it using the WiFi? I have to book my dds dance recital tickets while there and they sell out faster than sdd fast passes.

I’ll have my iPad, but I can also use the business center computer at the grand Floridian? Is that even an option?

Did you book it using the WiFi? I have to book my dds dance recital tickets while there and they sell out faster than sdd fast passes.

I’ll have my iPad, but I can also use the business center computer at the grand Floridian? Is that even an option?
I did use the wifi. I also had my phone with data available if needed. Do you have that option?

Walt Disney World just posted updates for the park hours for April and the first few days of May 2019.

Walt Disney World just posted updates for the park hours for April and the first few days of May 2019.

Do you know what changed in the first few days of May? I'm not seeing anything different, but I'll admit I haven't paid a lot of attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter