**Official** November 2011

i'm Home. In dreary Chicago... :sad:
anyone going make SURE YOU SEE THE OSBOURN LIGHTS!!!!
they are NOT to be missed. and awesome to meet Nola... I wanted to have a drink with her but time went by so fast and besides NOT FEELING WELL!! ugh..
will be starting a trip report tonight...

Hi honey! We're home too. :guilty: It was awesome meeting you too! I did a little TR, I'll post the link when I'm done in a lil while! Ditto on the not feeling well.. need a DO OVER! :lmao:

47 hours and 30 minutes until we head to the airport for our FIRST CHRISTMAS TRIP!!! Can't wait to see the decorations- MMVMCP, Osborne lights, Candlelight Processional etc. My girls are very excited too!!!!

The girls and I haven't been in 4 years. I went in March with my fiance. Can't wait!!!

:dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

:dance3::dance3: 2 DAYS!!!!:dance3::dance3: :yay: Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations for the first time! :yay: :banana: First time the whole family is staying at Kidani :banana: :worship: Hoping for great weather and low(ish) crowds :worship:

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

47 hours and 30 minutes until we head to the airport for our FIRST CHRISTMAS TRIP!!! Can't wait to see the decorations- MMVMCP, Osborne lights, Candlelight Processional etc. My girls are very excited too!!!!

The girls and I haven't been in 4 years. I went in March with my fiance. Can't wait!!!

:dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

:dance3::dance3: 2 DAYS!!!!:dance3::dance3: :yay: Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations for the first time! :yay: :banana: First time the whole family is staying at Kidani :banana: :worship: Hoping for great weather and low(ish) crowds :worship:

I hope you all have a great trip!! we had Disney Magic on us a few time and i hope the same for all of you!!! pixiedust:

Hello My Name is Mo and i have an addiction of trip reports.
has anyone done one? i know i am stalking many of you already!! :lmao:

Hello My Name is Mo and i have an addiction of trip reports.
has anyone done one? i know i am stalking many of you already!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter