OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Will they offer fastpasses for the extra hours they're adding to park schedules? Just wondering if I need to start stalking MDE for 8am fastpasses now...
i checked and didn't see any, but they should, right? This makes me slightly more optimistic of getting 4th fastpasses at night thanksgiving week.

MK open til 2AM on the 11th. Eeeeek! Maybe it won't be as crowded when we go on the 12th??

Yay, still 9 AM opening on our BOG PPO day.
Also, before updates, our only midnight close at MK would be on our MVMCP night. Now, there's 3 more! And our first full day (when I hope to see HEA) now has an 11 close instead of 9. Woot! We've only been in September, so no midnight closes ever before!

I absolutely love late nights in MK so I’m so, so happy they extended park hours!
Now I just have to keep myself from doing open to close every day...that 2am park closing is amazing but very tiring the next morning when you’re up at 7am! Haha
Thank you everyone for posting the hour changes!! I logged in after getting my magic bands so it’s been a great disney-filled evening!

Some FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle were released during the 8-9 a.m. window for 12-1 (7 a.m. opening), but that's the only thing I've seen so far released for MK days that are opening earlier the last week of November. Hopefully more FP are released soon!

Hi! Can someone tell me what Magic Kingdom hours are for Saturday Nov. 18th? One website says they open at 8 and one says 9.

I just did the same thing... Swapped a 7DMT 2:20 for an 8:40! If anyone is looking for one on 11/9, there were a couple more available for 4 people around 8:30. It pays to keep stalking!

Excited for the new park hours! Any chance they will extend the hours even more or will this be the last of the changes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!