OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

That's insteresting. I'm almost at my 30 days for Fastpasses so I'm hoping I might be able to pick up some of the 7DMT times that have been dropped.

Does anybody know if I add an extra day to my park tickets can I make fastpasses for the day before my package starts? If I can, I would assume at the 30 day mark?

I was able to move our FP's for MK on 11/21 to later in the day. I was happily surprised with the available times especially for 7DMT. We originally had a pre park opening BOG until the hours changed but we also got the Tomorrowland Dessert Party :cheer2: Now we can sleep in and enjoy the resort and wont have to be at MK till 5:00pm. As an added bonus really looking forward to riding 7DMT in the dark :woohoo:

I was able to move our FP's for MK on 11/21 to later in the day. I was happily surprised with the available times especially for 7DMT. We originally had a pre park opening BOG until the hours changed but we also got the Tomorrowland Dessert Party :cheer2: Now we can sleep in and enjoy the resort and wont have to be at MK till 5:00pm. As an added bonus really looking forward to riding 7DMT in the dark :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to staying in the MK until midnight! We get to sleep in the next day :D

Does anybody know if I add an extra day to my park tickets can I make fastpasses for the day before my package starts? If I can, I would assume at the 30 day mark?

I don't think so. Tickets would be attached to your package and you would have to go to Guest Services when you get there to activate them early.
We have a split stay, 2 night room only (November 12-14), then 6 night package with 8 day hoppers (November 14-20). We could only make FPs for the 14th-20th.

Not sure about packages, but when my 60 day window opened I was able to make FP for the day before we check in. We have APs, though.

Glad that I checked the board today as I keep forgetting. I couldn't get a 7DMT on Thanksgiving right away but now I have one for 8:20am which will allow us to do about 5 other attractions in the morning instead of waiting in the 7DMT Standby line. My DD's are 6 and 4 and this is their first trip and Thanksgiving will be their first day in the parks so no sleeping in for us LOL. We will be getting a nap in so we can go back and stay until midnight.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I don't think so. Tickets would be attached to your package and you would have to go to Guest Services when you get there to activate them early.
We have a split stay, 2 night room only (November 12-14), then 6 night package with 8 day hoppers (November 14-20). We could only make FPs for the 14th-20th.

Not sure about packages, but when my 60 day window opened I was able to make FP for the day before we check in. We have APs, though.

Thank you!

Oh Shoot! Did they move opening to 8am on Nov 7th? It looks like it when I look now. That messes up my whole plan. I had a PPO BOG at 8:15 that may not be PPO anymore. That will also throw off my other plans. Dangit, my FPs and touring plan were perfect! ugh! Now what do I do? :sad2::sad:

Oh Shoot! Did they move opening to 8am on Nov 7th? It looks like it when I look now. That messes up my whole plan. I had a PPO BOG at 8:15 that may not be PPO anymore. That will also throw off my other plans. Dangit, my FPs and touring plan were perfect! ugh! Now what do I do? :sad2::sad:
It did change to 8am :(
Unfortunately I would recommend cancelling your 815 reservation. It will now be during prime touring time. Sorry!

It did change to 8am :(
Unfortunately I would recommend cancelling your 815 reservation. It will now be during prime touring time. Sorry!

I realize it's a long shot, but will they offer BOG ADRs starting at 7 now?
Touringplans hasn't caught up yet so I can't replan there yet. I'm worried about what this will do to my morning. All my FPs are off now :(

Hi! Dumb question. Can someone tell me how to “pm” with someone? All I am seeing is a reply button. Is that what I hit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter