*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

We just booked for November 23 to Dec 2. This is our first time back since 2013 and will be going with a 2 yr and 4 month old. We are also bring some extra help. I am so excited for this trip! :flower1: I am thinking about starting a pre-trip/trip report just so I can keep all my planning straight...lol

Hello!!! Currently staying at BCV November 8-9. Going to MVMCP on November 8 and HS on November 9. Then off to Universal for two days :)

We just booked for November 23 to Dec 2. This is our first time back since 2013 and will be going with a 2 yr and 4 month old. We are also bring some extra help. I am so excited for this trip! :flower1: I am thinking about starting a pre-trip/trip report just so I can keep all my planning straight...lol

Welcome both of you!

We haven't booked yet - waiting for my sister to get back from vacation. But I think our dates are 11/27-12/1. It'll depend on the Southwest flight schedule. We're planning two or three days at Disney and a day at Universal. I'm hoping to stay at POR or POFQ, but CBR or POP are also options. It'll be me, my 5yo DS, and my new baby DS - he'll be 10 months when we go.

Ok NOW we're officially booked. 11/26-12/1 at CBR, pirate room.

We'll be in Disney 11/26-12/2 staying at the Polynesian.

Both kids have been to Disney before but the youngest was only 11 months at the time, so I'm not sure she remembers the magic. :)

We'll be in Disney 11/26-12/2 staying at the Polynesian.

Both kids have been to Disney before but the youngest was only 11 months at the time, so I'm not sure she remembers the magic. :)

Hello!:wave2: We will be at Disney from November 26 - December 04 doing a split stay between BWV and AKL Kidani. It will be myself, DH and our 3 kiddos.

Welcome to the roll call!!

Can anybody check to see what the hours are for MK on Sunday 11/11? I've already paid for TP membership and they haven't updated yet. TIA!

I wouldn't put much stock in the hours. I'm sure they'll be extended as the day gets closer. 11/10 has PM EMH until 11 pm. Last year it actually went until 2 am. I'm hoping that gets extended! It'll be our last night and we really want to stay in the MK until 2 am.

Last edited:
It actually finally showed up at the bottom, yay!party: Happily the hours are tentatively 9:00 - 9:00 and they will have HEA. That's the most important thing I wanted to know as I want to book the dessert party for that night. If they are extended, even better so we can get a few more rides in after the fireworks if we are not burnt out!

It actually finally showed up at the bottom, yay!party: Happily the hours are tentatively 9:00 - 9:00 and they will have HEA. That's the most important thing I wanted to know as I want to book the dessert party for that night. If they are extended, even better so we can get a few more rides in after the fireworks if we are not burnt out!

We are doing the dessert party on 11/2 which is arrival day. We are very excited. We leave on 11/11. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter