*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

I was looking at my things on the website and it is all kinds of crazy. It is showing my reservations that I canceled for both resorts and dining as if they were all active but there was a note that I had to call if I wanted to cancel any of the things that were already cancelled. My tickets weren't showing up either. I went on the app later to look at something and everything was normal. Now it is saying I have no tickets again.

Our current plans...

I predict this plan will change at least 37 times between now & the time we leave :rotfl:
LOL I am the same way. This trip is me and my best friend and I keep warning her everything is subject to change at any moment :D

We ended up switching from POFQ to WL when I added the Passholder discount - not that it matters but it still says POFQ on the roll call. THANKS!

My FP window is next Friday morning- really hoping there are no glitches on MDE app or website. I have to sneak into another room to make FP so my kids don;t see and then run to work.

I think it had something to do with the new app update. I did it last night so that everything was fresh and ready for FP selection today and that was a big mistake. Note to self (and everyone else), read the most recent comments on the app before updating. Had I done that, I would have seen everyone complaining about how terrible it is haha.

Oh well, live and learn.

EDIT: Oh boy, Oh Boy, OH BOY! Got FOP for our 1st day :jumping1:
So do you recommend not updating the app? My FP day is in 2 weeks. Will it still work with a non-updated app?

So do you recommend not updating the app? My FP day is in 2 weeks. Will it still work with a non-updated app?

The app is currently working much better. It was being worked on most of the day yesterday I think based on the disclamer popups. I had considered deleting the update and restoring the older version from my computer when I saw how slow it was but I ultimately decided not to since I didn't know if something would get screwy going from updated to outdated. I have been looking through FP all day today to try and get FOP and have not run into anymore issues so you SHOULD be okay.

Is there anyone who had their FP selection this morning that can weigh in on how the app worked?

We'll be there too! Have ADR at BOMA- heard they do a great Thanksgiving. We ate there three years ago for a regular dinner and it was fantastic! Hoping this year it does not disappoint.

We have Thanksgiving dinner at Boma as well. It's been a few years but we really enjoyed it.

Quick question that I'm sure is answered somewhere, but I am in a time crunch. Tomorrow is fast pass day for me and we have a 4 night stay with 3 day tickets. I am thinking of adding a ticket for the last day since our flight is at 8:35pm, but I haven't added it yet. Are fast passes for the amount of days of tickets you have or the amount of nights staying? I want to book fast passes for the last day just in case, but I don't know if I can.

Quick question that I'm sure is answered somewhere, but I am in a time crunch. Tomorrow is fast pass day for me and we have a 4 night stay with 3 day tickets. I am thinking of adding a ticket for the last day since our flight is at 8:35pm, but I haven't added it yet. Are fast passes for the amount of days of tickets you have or the amount of nights staying? I want to book fast passes for the last day just in case, but I don't know if I can.

Its linked to the number of days you have on your tickets so you'll only be able to do 3 days unless you can add another day on your current tickets.

The app is currently working much better. It was being worked on most of the day yesterday I think based on the disclamer popups. I had considered deleting the update and restoring the older version from my computer when I saw how slow it was but I ultimately decided not to since I didn't know if something would get screwy going from updated to outdated. I have been looking through FP all day today to try and get FOP and have not run into anymore issues so you SHOULD be okay.

Is there anyone who had their FP selection this morning that can weigh in on how the app worked?

I can't get the app to load at all. FP day is Sunday. Currently can see my AP, my friend's sister's park ticket, my other friend's daughter's park ticket for Feb, and my DH's MVMCP ticket. I can't see... MVMCP tickets for my kids or person with us, park tickets for my kids, friend/husband/daughter, friend traveling with us, or anyone else's tickets from our group of 23 in Feb. So, I can see 4 tickets out of well over 20. Really hoping for a miracle in the next 24 hours.

AAAArrrggh! I can not get the app to load either! My FPs are already booked, but I wanted to see if I could make a change...and now its saying I have zero FPs selected! Yikes!

EDIT: I am also not able to log into the regular MDE website on my laptop. What gives??? This is horrible

My FP window was supposed to be open this morning, everything is linked and shows up, but it won't let me make any selections. So frustrating.

Just tried to open app on my phone and it just keeps crashing. I hope they fix this soon. My FP day is coming up in 8 days!
ETA: Got in with my iPad but it said I had no tickets/passes, and when I tried to link them it gave me an error message and said to call. Guess I'll try not to panic and will call tomorrow. ( I have my printed receipt from Undercover Tourist and a screen shot printed page of my tickets being successfully added back in June, so I hope this is a temporary glitch)

Last edited:
I can't get the app to load at all. FP day is Sunday. Currently can see my AP, my friend's sister's park ticket, my other friend's daughter's park ticket for Feb, and my DH's MVMCP ticket. I can't see... MVMCP tickets for my kids or person with us, park tickets for my kids, friend/husband/daughter, friend traveling with us, or anyone else's tickets from our group of 23 in Feb. So, I can see 4 tickets out of well over 20. Really hoping for a miracle in the next 24 hours.

UGH! :headache: I'm so sorry you and so many people are going through all this. Have you tried looking on the website. I feel like people are either having it work on the app and not the website or vis versa.

My tickets are back. I signed out of the app and then signed back in and it was all there. My tickets don't show up in Microsoft Edge, but they do in chrome.

I would definitely try different browsers too.

I tried again on my phone and got in. It only showed one of my two tickets, refreshed, and like magic they both appeared. But, if my FP day had been today, I'm thinking at 7 am they might not have been there. I hope it's all fixed now and they don't do another update for a long time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!