*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

3 days to go! Can’t wait - work is super stressful so I’m ready for some time away.

Kids are packed. My 2 girls share a suitcase and ds has his own which we add most of the snacks to. Tonight dh and I will pack, we share a suitcase as well. We fly southwest so it doesn’t really matter how many bags we bring but I don’t like lugging them so we try to consolidate. Plus the room just gets crowded.

I just couldn’t seem to get into packing last weekend. I’m so blah lately. I think it’s work stress and the fact that we have snow on the ground already. I really need warmer weather!

I was there last week and got these mugs. I didn't get the Magic Kingdom one because I have the old version of that one (bought 3 years ago) and didn't particularly care for the new one.
View attachment 365008

OOOOOO I need to pick up the DHS one. I swore I wasn't buying more coffee cups and I've already saw 3 I want. Yikes I need a place to display these things.

We leave Friday after work and are stopping in Jacksonville for the night and I still have yet to pack one thing. I'm never this last minute.

I was there last week and got these mugs. I didn't get the Magic Kingdom one because I have the old version of that one (bought 3 years ago) and didn't particularly care for the new one.
View attachment 365008

Thank you! I'm glad they still have this style in the parks. I got the MK mug with the castle in 2016 but didn't have room in my bag for the whole set and now I regret it. It seems every other U.S. mug has been replaced with the new "Been There" style, which is just :crazy2:

Thank you! I'm glad they still have this style in the parks. I got the MK mug with the castle in 2016 but didn't have room in my bag for the whole set and now I regret it. It seems every other U.S. mug has been replaced with the new "Been There" style, which is just :crazy2:

Yeah, I regret not getting the whole set on my last trip too. I like the old versions better. The one at Magic Kingdom now is Tomorrowland themed and doesn't even have the castle on it :confused3

Yeah, I regret not getting the whole set on my last trip too. I like the old versions better. The one at Magic Kingdom now is Tomorrowland themed and doesn't even have the castle on it :confused3

I don't mind the Tomorrowland style, I like it more than the adventureland(?) style before that, but that might be because I already have the castle ;)

I'm saddest about the purple Epcot mug with SE I didn't get. I'm not a super big fan of the WS version.

I love the HS mug with the aliens though! That's my favorite of the new ones.

I wanted to start my Disney Starbucks mug collection back when the Starbucks first opened at Epcot and the mug had the purple monorail on it. But, my husband said we had enough mugs so I didn’t start then.

Fast forward to when the announcement was made that the “Earful Tower” would be leaving and I decided I was getting the HS mug from Starbucks before the Tower was taken off. Of course, I decided that on the last day of our trip and then decided that if I was buying one mug, then I needed all four! We made it to each park’s Starbucks that day to get all four mugs. It was a nice ending to our trip - we finished at AK which was open to 11 pm. We rode Everest over and over that night!

Attachments

• 21D6FEB6-4D0E-48A0-96B3-DA088B4A1215.jpeg
    21D6FEB6-4D0E-48A0-96B3-DA088B4A1215.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 8
3 days to go! Can’t wait - work is super stressful so I’m ready for some time away.

Kids are packed. My 2 girls share a suitcase and ds has his own which we add most of the snacks to. Tonight dh and I will pack, we share a suitcase as well. We fly southwest so it doesn’t really matter how many bags we bring but I don’t like lugging them so we try to consolidate. Plus the room just gets crowded.

I just couldn’t seem to get into packing last weekend. I’m so blah lately. I think it’s work stress and the fact that we have snow on the ground already. I really need warmer weather!
Three days here, too! I finally started packing last night - I have my own suitcase because I bring too many outfits lol, then I'll have the boys share one and one for DH. Procrastinating going up and doing more packing, it's comfy here in my chair on the DIS :P

We're getting our first snow tomorrow afternoon; I don't care, as long as it isn't Saturday!

I'm kind of sad today. I had to cancel our 11/24-30 Christmas trip due to some ongoing health issues and my daughter starting a new job. I love going this time of year and am super bummed that we will miss all the decorations, yummy food, MVMCP and my favorite, the candlelight processional. Thank goodness for YouTubers who go daily and share the magic. I will have to enjoy the Christmas magic virtually this year

I'm kind of sad today. I had to cancel our 11/24-30 Christmas trip due to some ongoing health issues and my daughter starting a new job. I love going this time of year and am super bummed that we will miss all the decorations, yummy food, MVMCP and my favorite, the candlelight processional. Thank goodness for YouTubers who go daily and share the magic. I will have to enjoy the Christmas magic virtually this year
I’m sorry you had to cancel your trip. My DH is a little bummed out today. He had a post surgery appointment today and dr told him no roller coaster so he is just been moping around all day. I told him there’s plenty to do to have fun.

Who else has small children and stays anxious for the 2 weeks before leaving that they will get sick!
Me! We leave in 11 days. My 7 year old barfed yesterday and has a hacking cough today - thankfully (?) we live in PA and have had 2 snow days so she can rest. My husband went to the doctor's today to get a prescription just today because he thinks he's getting what my daughter has.

So far me and the 5 year old are just taking our normal Claritin for allergies and that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter