*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

We are booked October 27th to November 6th at Bonnet Creek! This will be the first trip for my daughters boyfriend and the fifth family trip for the other four of us that are going. I can’t wait, we have never been in the Fall and are planning on MNSSHP and the Haunted Nights at Universal.

Wellllll I've suckered myself into yet another October trip, third year running. I just can't stay away!

Roxyfire: 10/3 - 10/8 ; Split stay at Bay Lake Tower and Hard Rock Hotel (Universal)

edit: fixed the date, leaving the 8th not the 7th

Last edited:

October 18-28, planning to stay mostly offsite. Hoping the new Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill restaurant will be open by then. Also the new Toy Story Land area at DHS should be open.

We are booked October 27th to November 6th at Bonnet Creek! This will be the first trip for my daughters boyfriend and the fifth family trip for the other four of us that are going. I can’t wait, we have never been in the Fall and are planning on MNSSHP and the Haunted Nights at Universal.

We went for pretty much these same dates last year (2017) and loved it - was a bit more crowded than we expected, but not bad at all. We did everything we wanted to do, multiple times. The weather was amazing. Some days I needed a light jacket in the morning and at night, during the day it was perfect. I think it only rained one day. It's impossible to really know the weather - but it's at a good time imo.

yay! so excited we are going in October this year, we usually go every February but we just had our first baby this past October so there was no way we were going that soon. We are planning for October 15-22nd, although we're planning a little differently as we will have a one year old... are we crazy? maybe. but we cant wait!

I've been looking for this thread. Last WDW trip was 2014, this time we are adding 1 child and possibly 1 adult. My sister & I will be going October 11 and staying at OKW until the rest of the gang shows up on October 16 and staying until the 23rd at Bay Lake Towers. Really looking forward to it. :tongue:

Officially booked for Port Orleans Riverside October 21-26th!! Our first Disney trip was October of 2016. Our second Disney trip is March of this year, and we already booked our third with family members for October of this year. I loved our last fall break trip, even though it was busy we had an amazing time.

October 17-24 here. Split stay at AKL Club Level Savanna view and a Deluxe Studio Villa at the Poly. Celebrating our 20th anniversary and my birthday. SO incredibly excited....I have always wanted to stay at both of these resorts!

Dates and resort are finalized :cloud9: We will back at WDW from October 17-21 at Copper Creek. Sooooo excited!

We just booked our trip. Oct 23-30th at Caribbean Beach. This will be our first adults trip only and we'll be celebrating our anniversary!!!

My wife and I are set for October - my third trip to WDW and my first in 20 years!

10/22: Pop Century
10/30: Wilderness Lodge

I am sure it is just wishful thinking but I am hoping since the October thread has a lot less posts than September, November and December that maybe fewer people are deciding to go in October. Although like I said probably just wishful thinking!

I am sure it is just wishful thinking but I am hoping since the October thread has a lot less posts than September, November and December that maybe fewer people are deciding to go in October. Although like I said probably just wishful thinking!
I have been thinking exactly the same thing!

It's very quiet around here! Let's keep it that way :thumbsup2

I have been thinking exactly the same thing!

It's very quiet around here! Let's keep it that way :thumbsup2

I know you’re mostly joking but the Dis is only a small fraction of those visiting WDW. So anything here isn’t a great measure of how busy or not busy things could be.

The good news is the crowds are mostly relative. Different people expect different things so one persons 5 could be another’s 10.

There’s a few things to help. I would avoid going to MK on a non-party day. I expect TSL and Pandora to be rather busy. Columbus Day weekend will be really busy overall. But it’ll be ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!