*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

It just makes sense right? Our work trip is AT Disney for Disney but myself and some others are staying a couple days after it officially ends and doing a tour of the Disney Fantasy and then a VIP tour. All that was optional but no way was I passing up the VIP tour when given the chance!
I need to switch to your job. It sounds much better!!

Only 4 days to go before we fly out from Sydney on Friday!! Then spending 1 day in Toronto before flying to Orlando. Hoping we won't be as jetlagged when we arrive at Disney :rotfl:

10 more days till we check in at the Poly. I sooo want to start packing....I hope the weather will be good, we have a cabana booked for one day and in Germany it is already autumn. Can't wait to get some sun. Someone going too MNSSHP on 10/27? If so, say Hello. I will wear a cheshire cat costume. For everyone going, have a great trip. See you soon, mickey😊.

We leave for WDW TOMORROW ("Come, we fly")! :D

Show off!! :)
Down to 2 and a wake up!! Saturday we drive most of the way down but our reservation at the Fort is not till Sunday. We are taking our clothes out to the motorhome tonight, loading the golf cart on the trailer tonight too, grocerys tomorrow. Friday is anything we forgot to pack or take out to the motorhome. Plan on being on the road no later than 10 AM Saturday morning.

Show off!! :)
Down to 2 and a wake up!! Saturday we drive most of the way down but our reservation at the Fort is not till Sunday. We are taking our clothes out to the motorhome tonight, loading the golf cart on the trailer tonight too, grocerys tomorrow. Friday is anything we forgot to pack or take out to the motorhome. Plan on being on the road no later than 10 AM Saturday morning.

but... we come back on Monday (short girl's only trip), so you're probably getting more time there than we will. I have little check lists to keep me straight between last Sunday and today with all of my last minute packing notes. :D

Have a safe road trip!

We are there Sunday thru Tuesday and have a reservation for a beach campsite for Wednesday night. Seriously thinking about adding another day at the Fort and seeing if I can push the beach one out to Thursday night.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, added Wednesday the 23rd to our Fort reservation and moved the beach reservation to Thursday. Not going to tell the wife, might try and do a surprise trip to discovery cove.

UPDATE: Ended up telling the wife about the extra day and plans for Discovery Cove. Told her the price for Discovery Cove tickets and she said no way. We ended up getting military discounted tickets for Seaworld instead. 3 tickets and added all day dining for 2 for $255.00 bucks, Too good to pass up.

Ordered my Jedi costume from Amazon, almost got I needed something to wear for MNSSHP.

Last edited:
Went ahead and pulled the trigger, added Wednesday the 23rd to our Fort reservation and moved the beach reservation to Thursday. Not going to tell the wife, might try and do a surprise trip to discovery cove.

UPDATE: Ended up telling the wife about the extra day and plans for Discovery Cove. Told her the price for Discovery Cove tickets and she said no way. We ended up getting military discounted tickets for Seaworld instead. 3 tickets and added all day dining for 2 for $255.00 bucks, Too good to pass up.

Ordered my Jedi costume from Amazon, almost got I needed something to wear for MNSSHP.
:tink: Updated you on the Roll Call!
🏕No RVs on the icons, found this though: 445056

Thanks for updating me!
No RV's in the icons? Well that's just not right!!
Went to load the golf cart last night and the battery was dead, it's only 6 months old and never had a problem before. I have the battery charger on it now so I will load it tonight. Wife is out getting the last of the food and supplies. I will load that and our clothes up tonight.

Hi I think you may have missed my post.
i will be traveling to Disney October 23-27 and will be staying at POFQ.
The countdown is on 😁

Thanks for updating me!
No RV's in the icons? Well that's just not right!!
Went to load the golf cart last night and the battery was dead, it's only 6 months old and never had a problem before. I have the battery charger on it now so I will load it tonight. Wife is out getting the last of the food and supplies. I will load that and our clothes up tonight.
Yeah, they don't keep the charge unless you remove the batteries if you'll not be using them for a few months. My dad would lay them out on some cardboard and coat the terminals with some goop.

Hi I think you may have missed my post.
i will be traveling to Disney October 23-27 and will be staying at POFQ.
The countdown is on 😁
:tink:Got ya! You're in the roll call. :mickeyjum

I'm so sorry about that.
You'll be there while we are! Be prepared, while in WDW I will not be updating the arrow colors so chances are I'll just pop everyone in GREEN until I get back home. LOL.

Yeah, they don't keep the charge unless you remove the batteries if you'll not be using them for a few months. My dad would lay them out on some cardboard and coat the terminals with some goop.

:tink:Got ya! You're in the roll call. :mickeyjum

I'm so sorry about that.
You'll be there while we are! Be prepared, while in WDW I will not be updating the arrow colors so chances are I'll just pop everyone in GREEN until I get back home. LOL.

thank you 😁 I wouldn’t be updating either while being in the most magical place on earth

Got our VIP tour time, we're starting at noon and go till 6 :thumbsup2 Still not sure what park we're starting in but I know we're ending in Epcot for some F&W! I missed trying a few things last month so looking forward to more festival time.

Also got my shirt for MNSSHP....... myself and my co-workers all have to go as Dalmatians :dog:It may sound cute but I'm not a costume person andthe shirt is not comfy! But I guess I'll force myself to have fun lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts